• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan 5400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw is sold to fourpaws, subject to completion. Sorry to all you other guys who have been standing in line. Fourpaws was the first to make a definite commitment to buy, and I promised it to him. Then, there were delays. That's why some of you were left hanging. Again, sorry. Phil

You're all great.

Guy must not get on very often, I messaged him yesterday around noon and no reply yet

ATASNMACGTO:
Hello: I'm the guy that just sold the poulan 5400 to fourpaws. I notice you are a MacCullouch enthusiast. I also have for sale a MacCullouch 7-10. Runs good & looks good. Is not oiling, either automatic or manual. Probably a stuck valve. Easy fix but I don't want to do it. What is it worth? Thanks, Phil

So thats why I never got another reply to the email..

Kinda rude not to even reply there.

I probably would have taken it if a couple more condition questions were replied to, then there is that new member thing just joining to sell a saw....

I am sure we were all lined up in his in box Mark. I would like to see the order in which we all jumped at the chance to own that 5400. I was late to the game as I had a scheduled engagement yesterday.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back