• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 8500

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much as I would like to, that is not in the realm of possibility right now. I will say that if things go as planned next year might be able to happen.

Should I send the 8500 down if someone is coming that way?

I want to run that Saw so bad I’m dreaming about vapor lock & no decomp knuckle busting.

It’s up in the air as to whether I’m going to be able to make it now: the rain & storms have effected SE Texas, along with my play schedule, in a not-too-nice way.

How do they compare to a 133 Super, or 056 Super?

I want to run that Saw so bad I’m dreaming about vapor lock & no decomp knuckle busting.

It’s up in the air as to whether I’m going to be able to make it now: the rain & storms have effected SE Texas, along with my play schedule, in a not-too-nice way.

How do they compare to a 133 Super, or 056 Super?

A 133 super is the only vintage saw in that displacement that I have found to make a 5200-8500 sweat. They are 10 years newer though and I owned a 133 Super at one point. That said I have never ran a Super 133 with over a 24" bar. I think the 5200-8500 would walk away from one with say a 32" + bar on it. That's where they shine.

Poulan used big recoil pulleys, they wont break your knuckles starting one.

I don't imagine a 056 Super want's any part of one.

Is Super3 going? I could take it over to him to bring along if he is..

Back