• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking for a carb for a poulan 3400, 3700 or 4000. Picked up a red craftsman 3.7 (poulan 3700) and the carb body is broke where the idle screw is located. A good operating one would be nice but is probably wishful thinking and I would be interested in one needing rebuilt also. Message me if you can help me out.

Looking for a carb for a poulan 3400, 3700 or 4000. Picked up a red craftsman 3.7 (poulan 3700) and the carb body is broke where the idle screw is located. A good operating one would be nice but is probably wishful thinking and I would be interested in one needing rebuilt also. Message me if you can help me out.

I have one or two needing rebuilt. $12 shipped for one. If I have two, I can do two for $20 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back