• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade poulan micro /2000/225 parts....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stubnail67

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
hello i am in need of some spurs and clutch's in 3/8s i have many poulan parts to trade or sell.....in exchange.....

yes the 3/8s versions the spur clutch bearing washers....i have the old style with the brass thing no bearing but it made the chain spin.....i took a good one with the bearing new style and worked like a charm.....used is fine ... let me know what parts ya all need and i will dig through as well...i need 3 sets....Thanks for your time....

all good im not in a hurry ...the spurs may still be available.... don't think the clutches are any more...?????i may go to mowers for you and try to navigate there web site....thank you...

I was able to locate the box but all the clutch drums were manufactured by Herr, not Oregon. These are the only ones that seem small enough to work, approximately 2.5" across.

image.jpg

Back