• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan micro oilpump pickup body

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS460WOODCHUCK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Needing the oil pump pick up body out of a micro, 1800, 2000, 2300 series saw. I have a 2300 that is missing the complete plastic pc and filter in the oil tank.

Needing the oil pump pick up body out of a micro, 1800, 2000, 2300 series saw. I have a 2300 that is missing the complete plastic pc and filter in the oil tank.
I’ve got boxes of parts for those saws. I’ll send one your way. Address still the same?

I’ve got boxes of parts for those saws. I’ll send one your way. Address still the same?
Sorry...I should have read all the way down. I just saw your reply to Mark. My poulan stuff is all used parts, but all in decent shape. Let me know if you can’t find anything.

Sorry...I should have read all the way down. I just saw your reply to Mark. My poulan stuff is all used parts, but all in decent shape. Let me know if you can’t find anything.
I just tore into another little poulan and it is missing all the internal tanks parts also so I am in need of another oil pump pick up housing and filter if still available.

I just tore into another little poulan and it is missing all the internal tanks parts also so I am in need of another oil pump pick up housing and filter if still available.
I’ll dig through my boxes today and let you know what I find. Just the pick up housing?

Latest posts

Back