• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan Pro 225 top handle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
make sure to pull the muffler apart check piston and screen if all good and screen is the the carb adjust is around 1 out from light seat ... before you do that walk them in and check where he has them.....i like to run 40/1 in mine. i would check these things before i ran her ... first thing i do is a piston check.....from the looks besides the run around you have a great looking saw... Enjoy her....you wanna see your piston look like the one i posted.....i see new fuel line so i bet she is good.... you also wanna put a fuel barb in the line between the handle and the case....you will thank me one day for that tid bit....
I did check the piston first thing it was good to go, The screen was like new like the saw had never been run. The High speed jet was set to 1 3/4 I since reset it to very close to 1 turn out. What is the fuel barb you speak of? I guess I never heard of this I guess.

Now my question is what was the tracking number or when was it actually sent. We own rental properties among a couple states and now require direct transfers to alleviate the "I mailed it"
The shipping label was printed on the 23rd at 13:33 pm the saw was shipped at 21:47 on the same day. According to his post in the community thread he cashed my check on the 15th and intended to mail it ou in the morning of the next day the 16th. Then he got sick for two days that ends up being the 18th. Then he said he mailed it the next day I think? that is the 19th. The ups sheet I have here in front of me does not bear that time line out,.. the saw never left him until 9:47 on the 23rd. Not going to get into this much more as it has been explained to death and I have the saw and an apology what more can I ask for all is well.

Thank you for saying that Scott, I don't think it matters if you buy or sell a $10.00 saw or a $1,000.00 saw you need to communicate with each other till you both are sure each other are happy with the outcome. Now just to show my ignorance a little more what saw did you buy from me? Mini Mac, or Homelite or the big Remington?

Hey Jeff,

It's been a while so I wouldn't expect you to remember the details. I don't remember all of the saws that I have bought or sold either, but I do remember the buyers and sellers- Especially the good ones like yourself. See if this jogs your memory a bit... ;)
IMG_0284.JPG IMG_0295.JPG IMG_0277.JPG IMG_0278.JPG
By the time I got the saw ready for him, my dad had already stumbled across some excellent saws at an estate sale (which were unfortunately stolen last year), so this one ended up staying with me at the time. The lettering came off with the old OEM sticky plastic when I peeled it off the Metal Tag so I sent the cover to Tyler @huskyslinger who recreates them by hand (he does crazy good work and charges too little for it) in WA. The new bar ended up on my 260Pro so I blued your used one, added dogs, dual ported & re-firbed the the muffler, then stripped and reconditioned the handlebar & clutch cover. It turned out really nice and it would have been stolen along with the rest so I'm glad it ended up with me at the time. I reach for it way more than I ever thought I would. It is one of my few stock saws that runs like a ported saw. I am grateful to you every time I run it. :)
IMG_3476.JPG IMG_3478.JPG

Cheers Jeff!

Attachments

• IMG_0283.JPG
    IMG_0283.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 8
Back