Poulan Pro 475 project finished

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job on the 475 Mark. It looks real nice. I've always wanted to open the muffler up on the 505 just have not done it....YET LOL:cheers:

It was so easy to do, I just couldnt leave it alone! :clap:

They are some runners for sure Mark. I am actually trying to get my 505 back from my dad. I just don't think he's ready to let me have it back yet LOL. When he does the muffler is getting opened up for sure.:cheers:

Del, that one of yours is a nice one. I kinda like the look of the big dogs!

I just picked up a new comp tester this morning and I just checked the comp on the 475 right now and it is a rock solid 165 :clap:

Not bad for only 3-4 minutes run time.

I said before when you go to start this thing you got to pull it like you mean it!!!!!

I finally got the clutch parts for my 425PP yesterday after waiting a month for parts. The clutch itself was on back order. Put it all together today and put a 20" bar on it. I was very happy with the performance of this saw. I bet your 475 is a sweet saw.

The big dogs were on the saw when I got it, I checked and they are a poulan pro option, it also came with a full wrap handle, I changed it to the standard one. This saw was purchased by a guy who used it to cut wood for their cabin fireplace when they went there 2 or 3 times a summer, slight over kill, buy buyer and dealer. Mine has a seral no. 0250076

Last edited:
Mark, that is a nice one. I'm been looking forward to you finishing it. You don't see many of those saws pop up. Either they were a low seller, or owners are hanging onto them.

Chris B.

Nice looking saw Mark. When's the video?

Kevin

Kevin this damn working for a living sucks. Eats up too much of my saw time. :givebeer:

I probably won't get to run it till this weekend. I'll see if Mike will video it. I really think this thing is going to be a beast.

Mark, that is a nice one. I'm been looking forward to you finishing it. You don't see many of those saws pop up. Either they were a low seller, or owners are hanging onto them.

Chris B.

Well I'm starting to try to round up the parts needed to put the other back together.

Might be a good weekend project for you to come over for. :clap:

Back