• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan Pro/Jonsered 505

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't post anything. I asked you a simple question, in regards to this ad, and you decided to be an ass. If you don't like my sig, take it up with a mod. Until then, quit ******** about it.

If you want to swear go somewhere else as there is no need for it

Yes it is still here. I will try to post some other pictures tonight when I get home

You have been here a long time. Clint is a great guy and you started the argument with some bs about a saw in his signature. You have been asked numerous times for a price and avoid the questions. Instead you keep the argument going with Clint. I think you need to answer the price question and move on.

That's a fine looking 505...they are good runners. They're not quite on par with a 385 or a 661, but they'll pull a long bar with authority.

I really doubt it has seen a lot of use. I will pull the muffler and get a piston picture tonight. It would look a bit better with an original bar though.

Aren't for-sale posts supposed to include a price?

Bill has always been a straight-shooter here, and he sells good stuff, but at the same time the regular lack of an asking price gets old after a while. I mean, I'm *somewhat* interested in the saw, but without any sense of what the asking price is, it's hard to get all that interested in it - you don't want to insult the seller with a lowball offer, or to set yourself up for a wallet hit by over-offering. Hence the benefit of an asking price in a for-sale post.

Seems pms are only advantageous for the seller. Prices can change depending on "who is asking" and the seller can shop around for the best offer while creating a silent bidding war between "unknowing" potential buyers.

Well I disagree but if we all agreed the world would be very boring. As for......................... the seller can shop around for the best offer while creating a silent bidding war between "unknowing" potential buyers.......................... Well now that would be dishonest and it will bite you in the end. That is the exact reason many items get "recycled" week after week here in this area on the farm auctions

I will probably take heat for this but......Every thread this guy starts turns out the same way....He gets ornry about how someone conducts their affairs and it spirals downward from there. It's pretty obvious his opinion is right and the other 15 of you are wrong.:nofunny:

"This guy"? Wow...

Nobody's forcing you to read or post in Bill's thread. If ya don't like how his TP threads play out then you're free to not buy his saws....

I was the one of the first to post here.I simply dont have a problem with Bill not putting his price on yet.
CMON MAN Ya'll need some patience is all

Yes you were and you are the first person inline.:) As the old saying goes patience is a virtue. It is pretty tough concept for many I know in today's instant world.

I will probably take heat for this but......Every thread this guy starts turns out the same way....He gets ornry about how someone conducts their affairs and it spirals downward from there. It's pretty obvious his opinion is right and the other 15 of you are wrong.:nofunny:

That is your opinion and you know what the say about opinions. Well as I said earlier if we all agreed the world would be a boring place.

Latest posts

Back