• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Poulan Pro/Jonsered 505

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"This guy"? Wow...

Nobody's forcing you to read or post in Bill's thread. If ya don't like how his TP threads play out then you're free to not buy his saws....
Eccentric,

You are a long time well respected member here and a valuable resource, and I value your opinion, however I was simply stating a fact that I have seen as a common occurrence in Mr. G's posts. A general lack of respect for other members. The whole derail started with a cheap shot regarding the Dolmar sig, for crying out loud there is a whole darn post regarding the unacceptable idea that someone dare post a photo in their sig and now we gotta relive it because another member has the nerve to ask for a price on a saw that is posted as for sale........I know right the audacity of some people. Then we have the poor fellow who asks about the condition of a saw but then decides not to buy it and before you know it we have pictures of freezers full of turkey and invitations to the soup line. I guess I am just surprised that kind of behavior is acceptable but someone makes a comment and it's like I farted in church. I appreciate you advising me of my freedom and my rights, but suggest you take your own advice and if you don't like my comment just skip her over and keep reading. Besides if we all had respect for each other the world would be a pretty boring place! Right

I've been on this forum less than a day and can say many have their chains too tight. It's chainsaws people. Ya'll ain't talking about politics, religion, or sports here. Well, haven't found those sub-forums yet if you are LOL. Loosen your chains a bit. (Sorry if the newbies attempt at chainsaw humor is offensive.) =)

I've been on this forum less than a day and can say many have their chains too tight. It's chainsaws people. Ya'll ain't talking about politics, religion, or sports here. Well, haven't found those sub-forums yet if you are LOL. Loosen your chains a bit. (Sorry if the newbies attempt at chainsaw humor is offensive.) =)
I'm a firm believer that you don't have to have 5,000 posts before you have the right to have an opinion so don't worry about offending anybody! Best group of guys around. Welcome!

I'd say that's a good number on that saw. As a collector or a user. Pics look pretty stellar.

Last I checked on the big J-Reds they were around $1100 new. I wish I had the money for this one. I had an old Poulan 405 that was whipped but ran like a top. I replaced it with a like new 2065.

You have it wrong dude. Its politics religion and sports all in one package :)

Wow 500.00 bucks i have a small fortune and i dint,d even knew good luck

I sold my nicest runner ready to go 505 for $300 I thought that was fair and market value.

Small fortune you say. :rolleyes: You should see the non runners inline. These are runners.

manypoulansandchain 004.JPG

I normally never bump my own threads but I am going to tonight. We are socked in today/tonight with a ice storm and running on generator power so I never made it to FedEx t to ship out saws today. I have a long drive coming so I figure I would try to make it worth while to go to the airport Tuesday. In any event this is a decent saw and I feel it is worth what I am asking. With that being said I will sell it for $485 shipped tonight (Monday)

Back