Poulan Pro Super 380

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redunshee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anyone know about this model? Couldn't find it listed in "Chainsaw Collectors website. Looks like a big saw but don't know anything about it. Also saw on Ebay a PP 455 which looks like a Pioneer or Partner. Wondering which is a better saw.

They are both great saws. The 380 is lighter and more nimble. Cuts fast 2!

I actually considered the one that just went off auction, but after asking about the compression and the type of reply I got back from the seller, I decided not to bother.

It went for plenty for a saw that probably needed a whole top end on it.

I didn't need it anyway, just wanted to see how it was compared to my PP365.

I actually considered the one that just went off auction, but after asking about the compression and the type of reply I got back from the seller, I decided not to bother.

It went for plenty for a saw that probably needed a whole top end on it.

I didn't need it anyway, just wanted to see how it was compared to my PP365.

If its in the 60cc class how would it compare to my 3700 and 4000. If its similar wouldn't I would need to look at the PP455 to work on my" a saw for every 5 cc's" Plan? Just kidding I think.

It was Me!

Once again I was the second highest bidder on yet another saw!...:(....... I wanted that 380 to go with my 330's. I have what may be the Craftsman version of it but kinda feel that the 380 has a more agressive port configuration and hoped to check that out with this one. Oh well, there's still another coming...............:)..........Bob

Latest posts

Back