Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my deal of the day . Local Pepsi dealer sold out and the new owner cleared out the building. This is going in my mobil service trailer!
View attachment 685069
Got one for free also, found it in a ditch, feel off someone's service truck, still had the broken zip ties on it.

Steve

Here is my deal of the day . Local Pepsi dealer sold out and the new owner cleared out the building. This is going in my mobil service trailer!
View attachment 685069

Your a jammy swine hehe good score

Got one for free also, found it in a ditch, feel off someone's service truck, still had the broken zip ties on it.

Steve

Your also a tin ass haha some poor bugger woulda got that takin off there pay.

Not one damn rpm did it slow down

And your a very lucky man life would be tricky with a missing thumb

I’m not at home, but I can tell from this pic last night. Buddy was trying to make me dismantle the saw to figure it out. What a guy...
96B98D05-CA03-42FE-A900-DCD25323451A.jpeg

Poulan 445 arrived yesterday. Cylinder and piston look like new. Witness marks on piston unreal new looking too.

Was sad to see one side of the plastic winged worm gear broken off though. But no biggie.

Got a guy wanting to buy the 505 decal recoil cover for his 505 project. I may cut it loose.

p445505.jpg

Back