Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That 300 ultra mag would do me in with one shot. Sighted in a 7mm mag for a guy one time. After 4 shots my shoulder was pounding. What's so bad is his new scope was bad which meant I was gonna have to do it all over again. Following weekend I installed a new one and sighted it in with 3 shots. But then I did a grouping shot at 200yds, then I was done, literally.

Steve Sidwell

Lucky area that you are in, I saw one a year ago that was 350 miles away and 160.00. If you ever pass on one at those prices I'm going to kick your butt, take care and a picture or it didn't happen
If he didn't I might. Going on vacation in Asheville North Carolina next week and guess what. Fellow on CL still has that 3400 for $35. Going to talk my wife into a side trip.

Steve Sidwell

Wow a month that's crazy
Try two, heat has been real high also. This pic was at work yesterday.
937217dd27736179b0e73be9a73c18c4.jpg

Steve Sidwell

If he didn't I might. Going on vacation in Asheville North Carolina next week and guess what. Fellow on CL still has that 3400 for $35. Going to talk my wife into a side trip.

Steve Sidwell
We visited friends in Asheville back in the spring. I stopped in an old small engine shop and asked if he had any old saws. He had a Mac 200 under the bench and said it ran well. I know you don't like big yellow saws, and I did want to visit our friends again this year, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. So, if you were interested, I might be coerced into giving you the guys #.

We visited friends in Asheville back in the spring. I stopped in an old small engine shop and asked if he had any old saws. He had a Mac 200 under the bench and said it ran well. I know you don't like big yellow saws, and I did want to visit our friends again this year, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. So, if you were interested, I might be coerced into giving you the guys #.
Na, got two yeller saws, pm605 brick and a 3214 cuss to start model. I'll keep to my pullons, I can fix those, they are simple and not over built. Thanks for the offer though.

Steve Sidwell

D4363630-CF55-4D34-80AF-AC77B1DA3ADA.png CBC1D197-4486-4199-AA52-95DA307F0654.png I got this black labeled one but missed the blue labeled one . I don’t have a add picture of the $60 blue labeled one I got sit I do have the saws . I found these when I would look at adds every night . I think I’m recovering from CAD now . It’s high school fishing season .
Lucky area that you are in, I saw one a year ago that was 350 miles away and 160.00. If you ever pass on one at those prices I'm going to kick your butt, take care and a picture or it didn't happen

They say maybe Sunday or Monday but I seriously doubt it.

Steve Sidwell

How are farmers handling it? You should have a gander at a 10 series Mac 1 day if ya get a chance very simple very easy to work on a nice saw I love them very much lol. The mccinder blocks are horrible in comparison

Back