Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man a couple hours sleep and you guys are off to the races.

Guards look great Todd

I been useing Cyberbond 7518Resized_20191116_213739_6685.jpeg
Couldn't get any of the stuff recommended by you guys up there so had a try and is sweet as it's on my 4000 case and base also a husky 350 base and half a dozen McCulloch fuel tanks and intakes too

Ok both of the 4000 have never been opened up
First and my best has a squish of. .053
The second one also a nice saw is. .061
This is only checking one place about 2 on the clock and just pushed the solder in and pulled the cord

I checked the squish on one of my 4000's today and it was .062. Complete stock saw.

What engine are you taking about

The Oldest fiberglass reed engines that I have are a pair of Tarten 44cc opposed twin cyl engines that are of Italian manufacture. These engines were originally made and used in small generators for back country use. In the 70s these engines were imported for the then New "giant scale" RC hobbyist. the first imports were Glow fuel/Glow plug ignition engines. Eventually they were offered with ignitions for gas use. Both of mine are the lighter glow engines that I have converted to ignition using aftermarket battery power electronic ignitions.

I answered your PM.

Ken

$100 is more than fair as far as I'm concerned. Esp. since they are NLA otherwise.

Can't come close to anything that displacement in a modern saw with the quality of parts. I'm really tempted to buy a few 3400's. I'd say it's for parts but it really isn't... I just need to find a green one though!

Back