Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the evidence presented I do believe you're guilty of McCulloch negligence lol.

Bla bla lol you got a 310 or variant and I do believe a pm10-10 by the look of the handle and carb a photo of the 10 series from other side would confirm. If still ok compression you have a great saw sitting there and should be easy peasy to fix up. Garden variety 10 series parts easy to find

Lol. Not real familiar with them. No chain saw guru when it comes to Poulan’s either lol. Learning as I go. It’s a neat looking saw. Will get to it at some point. Here’s a picture from the other side and a couple others. Did some quick digging and found a couple pieces.

022AC3BD-A15D-4C97-A452-13F3CC3849D7.jpeg FDF8B3FF-D04F-4D15-B937-21238F745C8B.jpeg 70F5F548-91BE-4A34-BBAD-AB15782A9BB7.jpeg

This is the older one. I’m not even sure what all is possibly missing to it. The one in the background I believe is a 3200?? There are some plastic pieces in a box I have that I believe go to it but it’s been butchered up pretty good. I can run out to the shop and get some more pictures if need be.

View attachment 801643

I seen that in the previous pics and was going to ask. If you want to get it going again there’s plenty of parts available. They are good saws, and there’s something about the feel of a saw with a horizontal cylinder.

Lol. Not real familiar with them. No chain saw guru when it comes to Poulan’s either lol. Learning as I go. It’s a neat looking saw. Will get to it at some point. Here’s a picture from the other side and a couple others. Did some quick digging and found a couple pieces.

View attachment 801647 View attachment 801648 View attachment 801649

I can't see a decompression valve and I can see the little pancake muffler behind the cover. In going with pm10-10. The tag will tell.

Goinwealing may have a spare air cleaner and lid for ya you'll need a fuel cap and a line too. If 1 of these poulans has a spare bar you can adapt it real easy

Perfect saw to learn about Macs with. The 10-10 is a gateway drug

Hahaha ain't that the truth lol was my 1st real McCulloch it was too far gone in compression to run but got to learn how there built and made me buy my 800

That 10-10 supplied lots of parts to other saws down the track

I seen that in the previous pics and was going to ask. If you want to get it going again there’s plenty of parts available. They are good saws, and there’s something about the feel of a saw with a horizontal cylinder.

I had really thought about at some point trying to figure out what it was and find pieces parts for it and get it going. It has decent compression. I’ve just watched a few videos and it looks like a fun saw to play with.

I can't see a decompression valve and I can see the little pancake muffler behind the cover. In going with pm10-10. The tag will tell.

Goinwealing may have a spare air cleaner and lid for ya you'll need a fuel cap and a line too. If 1 of these poulans has a spare bar you can adapt it real easy

I’ll have to do some looking and see if I can find a tag somewhere on it. Just never got that far yet. I have plenty of Poulan bars laying around as well.

I had really thought about at some point trying to figure out what it was and find pieces parts for it and get it going. It has decent compression. I’ve just watched a few videos and it looks like a fun saw to play with.

I’ll have to do some looking and see if I can find a tag somewhere on it. Just never got that far yet.

Goinwealing allready spotted it by the carb there :)

Back