Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations.

Way I figure shipping is going to cost about the same amount as fuel so why not. Also I already explained why I would rather not travel the pass this time of year. I don’t know about you, but spending 8 or 18 hours stuck in my rig on the pass because some dumb leftist can’t drive or WSDOT is clearing avalanches doesn’t sound fun to me. And believe me I’ve had to do it before. Not fun.
Politic has now enter driving skill levels, a new low.

One year I had to turn around and take I5 to Portland, then up the Columbia river gorge and around to good Ol Yakivegas. I90 was closed for about a week that winter. I think that was 8 or 10 hours that trip

My brother did a residency out in Portland, OR last year. I live in what you would call Eastern Ohio. Made a trip from Charleston, WV to Portland with a Uhaul. I had never been any further west than the Middle of Illinois. Some pretty nice scenery out in Oregon, actually that whole trip was pretty nice. Made that trip twice actually. Darn shame didn't have time to do some site seeing.

My brother did a residency out in Portland, OR last year. I live in what you would call Eastern Ohio. Made a trip from Charleston, WV to Portland with a Uhaul. I had never been any further west than the Middle of Illinois. Some pretty nice scenery out in Oregon, actually that whole trip was pretty nice. Made that trip twice actually. Darn shame didn't have time to do some site seeing.
I moved out here from Nebraska about 30 years ago and I don’t miss it one bit. From the climate to the scenery it’s hard to beat the PNW.

I moved out here from Nebraska about 30 years ago and I don’t miss it one bit. From the climate to the scenery it’s hard to beat the PNW.

Western Nebraska and Wyoming and west from there was like a whole different world for me. I'm use to the flat ground lol. It's been unusually warm here this winter although we cooled down greatly over the last 48 hours with snow. The snow is the unfortunate part because I was really hoping the ground would freeze so I could get the loader tractor out and load up everything from this 40' tree I dropped in the front yard last weekend. :omg:

I know where that full wrap handle is, in fact I know where 2 of them are. The owners are never going to let them go. It's my understanding that only a few were made and they make the way the 4000 feels in your hands is awesome. If I had a welder that would do aluminum I would make a few.
I might quit buying 4000’s if I could find a full wrap like that. Nice!

Latest posts

Back