Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't the buy and sell thread, there are classifieds in the main forums here for that. There is also a beg for manuals thread here you could have used for that manual also. Just sayin.

I don't think anyone else has an issue with someone asking for help or bits and pieces on here. Many guys don't check the main forum. Perhaps if it was dozens of people everyday but it never is. Cheer up Mark summers coming

That is also my understanding that it would get looked at or talked about by the people who are on here. But it wasn't to be abused by trying to sell everything. I would like to know more about how others feel. I have tried the 4 sale place and got nothing. I hope that it would be ok to say that you had something 4 sale and it's listed in the 4 sale place.

Just like someone seen my post about building that project 505 yesterday here. Now that is on hold as of now.

Somebody out of country might want the cylinder for their 2083 build. Is what it is. Dont mind helping folks out as I really dont need another. I was just doing it for back up to the back ups. :oops: :cheers:

Mark I remember that you used to hang some of your saws in bags on a clothing rack. Do you still do that and have all the great saws. You also had a set of like 5 saws, one of each company that had poulan made for them. You and one other person had the full set. I would love to see some of your fine collections.

My son got me learning something totally new to me. Took a road trip Sat to pick it all up. 6-7hr round trip.

He bought a stock appearing 212cc kart motor and 2004 dirt chassis. Man what a learning curve.

Talking to past owner rattle off stuff reminded me of the chainsaw racing days. But this time I didnt know half of what he was talking about.

Stock motor is 6.5hp and this one was dyno'ed at 17hp. Has 15 races on it since built.
Guy was selling because he was updating to a 30hp and 2014 chassis.

Any of you ever do this stuff?

ultramaxmotor.jpgultramax04.jpgkartjeep.jpgkart2.jpg

Looks like a Honda engine. I've seen kids drag cars using Briggs animal series before, those things will scat.

Steve Sidwell

These are built using the clones at HF. Like a Honda copy. Predator

There is a bigger cc class too just called. Clones

We looked at a pavement 2014 chassis with a B&S. But nothing was right for dirt racing.

I don't think anyone else has an issue with someone asking for help or bits and pieces on here. Many guys don't check the main forum. Perhaps if it was dozens of people everyday but it never is. Cheer up Mark summers coming
You don't think anyone else has a issue with it? I don't speak for everyone else, ever, why are you? I never said anything out of line and I'm not the hall monitor either. At one point it was bad here with guys coming here begging for stuff, others trying to promote the own feeble forums etc. I'm in this thread for Poulan saws like our buddy Nik was when he started this thread. Your welcome to ignore me if you like.

Mark I remember that you used to hang some of your saws in bags on a clothing rack. Do you still do that and have all the great saws. You also had a set of like 5 saws, one of each company that had poulan made for them. You and one other person had the full set. I would love to see some of your fine collections.
I don't know what your talking about, bags and such.

You don't think anyone else has a issue with it? I don't speak for everyone else, ever, why are you? I never said anything out of line and I'm not the hall monitor either. At one point it was bad here with guys coming here begging for stuff, others trying to promote the own feeble forums etc. I'm in this thread for Poulan saws like our buddy Nik was when he started this thread. Your welcome to ignore me if you like.

Well fair enough. In the couple of years I've been on here it never has been an issue. Perhaps it was once I don't doubt that. Since I've been here its been nothing but a nice welcoming atmosphere where people feel comfortable asking for a Manuel or where they might find parts. Exactly why I said "anyone else" as no one ever has in those two years hell isn't that what this little community is for? Pretty boring ass place if not.

I understand you don't want people just showing up ask for parts someone help them and never be seen again. Generally that hasn't seemed to happen much.

You are appearing to be a grumpy old man and the exact reason some don't like forums as it turns into a little clique. Do you not want any new people to come along and share with?

Most hear enjoy helping others its paying it forward. Even if locally or at work or some random on the street what's it matter. Smiling or saying hi to someone they then go and pass that on.

So cheer up Mark this is a happy place

This isn't the buy and sell thread, there are classifieds in the main forums here for that. There is also a beg for manuals thread here you could have used for that manual also. Just sayin.
[/QUOTE]
I have been to other forums, including beg for manuals, with no response. That is why I asked here, as a last resort. I have spent my life fixing things, sometimes for people I don't like, but because it was broken and I wanted to see it working. I don't know why you got off about me, I just asked a question. I didn't attack you and even thanked you for the PDF.
Ilovechainsaws and ALL machines that need to be running

Latest posts

Back