• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Powerheads for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulan_man85

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello i am trying to clear out some room in my shop and am looking to sell some of my saws, i am selling them as PHO but if need be may be able to include a bar and chain for few extra bucks, i will list all saws for sale, if you see something you want pm me and we can go from there, some are complete parts saws others did/will run, i can do a compression test as requested, any questions please feel free to ask, thanks. listed below
Jonsered 630
Homelite xl12 blue and white did run
Homelite super xl blue and white
Homelite super xl red and black
Echo cs5500
Partner 500
Homelite 240
Homelite xl103
2 remington sl16
Sears d44
Sears 3.7A
2 poulan 25d
Craftsman 1.9 runs
Mculloch power mac 6 comp. Running
Partner 1614 complete running
Homelite super ez
Homelite super xl925
Lombard ap42d seized very clean cosmetically
Echo 60s
Remington super 754
Pioneer farm saw
2 poulan counter vibe 3400
Lombard pony
Spartan 34av
Homelite c5

Was anyone able to get a price from this post? I tried a couple times and couldn't get an answer.

Hey Shay man this post is 5 years old. If you are into old Homelites just post a want to buy ad. If you are interested in an XP1020 I could help you become a member of the 6 cubic inch club at a reasonable price. Thanks, TLG.

Hey Shay man this post is 5 years old. If you are into old Homelites just post a want to buy ad. If you are interested in an XP1020 I could help you become a member of the 6 cubic inch club at a reasonable price. Thanks, TLG.
What up man :hi:.
It is an old post, but the OP has been on AS recent as this morning.
Looks as though he even marked it as sold now lol.

Back