Precision Tree Falling Training

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken, the guy teaching, adapts it to our area, even though he could not pronounce Oregon correctly. The one I went to out of curiosity was a GOL course and had too many students, but was good for the people there. The Seattle Parks dept. sent one of their crews to it.

Have you guys seen the movie The Ranger, the Cook, and A Hole in the Sky? It is based on the Norman McLean novel.
Not yet, but if you say it's good I wanna watch it.
But tell me where, have all the hoboes gone to?
I don't see their fires a burning down by the rusty railroad track.
Could it be that time has gone and left them?
Tied up in life's eternal traveling sack.
John Prine

image.jpg
Now Sam McGee was from Tennessee

My mom read us that poem at bedtime.
Patty, truth being stranger than fiction, I have a special invite to meet the great granddaughter of the man who wrote that poem and published it in 1907. She is coming to the Yukon this September 16 from Monte Carlo and wants to meet this penniless woodcutter, mostly because I have been a long time fan of her Great Grandfather and collector of his works.

Not yet, but if you say it's good I wanna watch it.
But tell me where, have all the hoboes gone to?
I don't see their fires a burning down by the rusty railroad track.
Could it be that time has gone and left them?
Tied up in life's eternal traveling sack.
John Prine

I like Prine. And Robert service. My favorite one as a young kid was the one about a square who loved a trim triangle. Never knew what it was about then and I haven't read it in ages. Google here we come.

Back