presure testure or vacum pump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawchap

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
looking for options for pressure tester or vacuum pumps for chainsaws

the chainsaw guy sell one for $150 and 1 for $250

theres got to be some information out there where to get one these tools trying to be a better 2 stroke mechanic and quit playing guesing games with this old saws.

thanks any info would be great

hope all are well and safe been reading a lot of posts on here and seems like this site has a lot of great folks.

duce says mity vac he was very helpful got a answere fast got tocontact lone wolf in the pm guesse he sells them?

the chainsaw guy the real deal mr Dougan is a kind soul with his videos and trying to teach folks about saws yes the man from organ the king I try to support myrtle creek saw shop that's were rich is at he has been nothing but kind to me and very noledgable and helpful.

he sells two kits one is made in germany looks like a very nice tool $250 coins wow blow the hat of my head for some soapy water is cheap. chasing these problems on these saws without the right tools is a waste of time.

thanks duce for the info I really apricate that that's a lead and a win.

chainsaw chap is getting amped up need to start a saw to calm my nerves :blob2::numberone::chainsaw::chainsaw::chainsaw:

ended up getting one from wolf creek saw shop very simple tool made in Italy 40 bucks shipped the mitivac looked like a better option but I am poor and I thought Italy makes great products so I saved 20 bucks business is bisness. keep them saws ripping :guitar::happybanana::chainsaw:

Back