Previously cut down trunk removal

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoagies n grinders

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right thread for this but here I go. I run a stump grinding business and recently got a call to do an estimate for several stumps but the guy also wants two tree trunks that were previously cut down hauled away. These are full sized trunks 15' or more in length and 35" or so in diameter. I don't normally haul away this sort of thing so I am not sure where to even start to give an estimate so I was hoping maybe you guys would have some insight.

Thanks
Dylan

I don't know if this is the right thread for this but here I go. I run a stump grinding business and recently got a call to do an estimate for several stumps but the guy also wants two tree trunks that were previously cut down hauled away. These are full sized trunks 15' or more in length and 35" or so in diameter. I don't normally haul away this sort of thing so I am not sure where to even start to give an estimate so I was hoping maybe you guys would have some insight.

Thanks
Dylan

If you don't want it maybe cut it into rounds and post to craigslist....

Thanks
Dylan

Just curious, where is thsee logs. With your location as "hoagies & grinders" I'm thinking somewhere near Philly?

Thanks Greenthorn followed your advice and did just that he passed though. They are pretty water logged and punky so not really good firewood. Bob no I am in Washington state just love me some hoagies and mostly do stump grinding, haha

Latest posts

Back