• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Pro Mac 700 bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, I asked you how much you wanted to spend first. I'm not even getting out of my chair to go look just to find out you might only want to pay $20 shipped for one.
You sound like the car salesman that ask what kind of payment I’m looking for before they show me a car. I’m not interested in sending my money to anyone too lazy to “get out of my chair” and price something they want to sell.

You got me. Money is an issue lol.

I understand, it usually is a money issue when guys come around looking for old bars like this. Who want's to spend a ton on a bar for a old saw. Like I said, shipping eats up a good chunk of sending a old bar to someone for cheap. I wasn't trying to be a jerk, just laying it out like it is.

Now I did get my lazy ass out today to where the bars are at. I don't have any 24's for that saw that I really want to part with and damn sure not for cheap. Bar prices have went way high in the last year or two, but you already know that.

What I did find that I can make you a deal on is a brand new 20" Oregon Double Guard. Its going to cost me around $10 or so to ship it to you. Now this is a little older NOS bar and the Pro Am is what they call it in this size now and they are $46 at Baileys. So I'll give you a deal at $25 for the bar and $10 shipping. 20171217_121054 (Custom).jpg

Back