• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pro Mac 800 (very low hour saw).

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it was beat to hell, it would sell in hours.... but it seems owning/offering Mint saws is a no-no.

Unless it's a Stihl, because Stihl saws can do it all.
From making a fresh brewed cup of coffee, helping you meet hot girls, curing illness, and even on occasion cut firewood.
I read it on the InterNetz, and stuff.

From making a fresh brewed cup of coffee, helping you meet hot girls, curing illness, and even on occasion cut firewood.
Yeah but stihls arent the chuck norris of the saw world like muhcullah's.trees just fall over from heart attacks when a muhcullah fires up.:laugh:

Works for me.................

Racist!

I have decided to sell this, as I will probably never cut a bunch with it. It's just too nice for me to take out into the woods. Also, I will be relocating to another State, and the fewer saws I have to pack up, the better. View attachment 428892View attachment 428893View attachment 428894View attachment 428895 View attachment 428896View attachment 428897View attachment 428898

I am located at 4700' in elevation, so Sea Level compression will be about 14% higher.

I would like $450/shipped and insured PHO in the Lower 48 States. PayPal Friends& Family is preferred.

If you need a bar, and or chain for this saw, I can send one with the saw for a mutually agreed upon cost.

First time that I have seen a thread hijacked by the person that started it, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back