problem with suspenders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thejazzman

Reaction score
hi I need to wear suspenders..without them my pants will fall..i got some hold up suspenders and their helping my pants..the only problem is I have to adjust the suspenders very high up and its very uncomfortable to wear the
suspenders...I guess its something that I have to adjust to but its still uncomfortable..any suggestion?if there are any..

lenny

Belt clip suspenders are easy on easy off. Plastic clip that slides under the belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy long elastic suspenders and remove the buckles and adjusters, I cut them to just the right length and sew them to my pants, all my pants have em. You don't even know I'm wearing suspenders under my shirt..All day everyday, more than a decade.

I buy long elastic suspenders and remove the buckles and adjusters, I cut them to just the right length and sew them to my pants, all my pants have em. You don't even know I'm wearing suspenders under my shirt..All day everyday, more than a decade.
I have bought several different kinds of strap with elastic material in them. The problem with sewing the straps on is that you may need some adjustment allong the way. a section of velcro will solve that issue though. Thanks

The two best most durable suspenders are either the ones from Prison Blues or Better Spenders. You’ll get many years out of each. Most of my clothes come from Prison Blues as well

Latest posts

Back