Problem

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pelorus

Uva uvam vivendo varia fit
Reaction score
Hi Luke - Wondering if you might consider going for a "signature required" on parcel deliveries? Please?
Fed Ex dropped off my recent order from youse (Pfanners) on the front porch of the wrong address today. Got a long distance call from that person to let me know.
So........I have just had a long and testy "conversation" with FedEx. They promised to send a driver there tomorrow to pick it up and deliver it to the right address. And I said: "what if that parcel (which is being left outside) like just disappears during the night?

btw, I have saved a copy of the FedEx "conversation" which I can forward to you if you want!
Thanks for the quick shipping. I am big time looking forward to opening a Treestuff box when the in-law and my sister visit at Christmas.

Hey, I am really sorry to hear about the hassle with Fedex. It is a double edge sword with signatures, as you can imagine. We don't require them on most orders because we know everyone wants their stuff ASAP.

Next time please write Signature Required in the comments box when you check out and we'll see how that works and adjust accordingly. I really appreciate the feedback and you working through it with Fedex. (I mostly love them, but definitely have been through a few testy calls with them over the years myself).... We can also do USPS to Canada by request (write it in the comments box).

Thanks!!

Thanks for reply. Previous orders from you folks and other suppliers to that address have been problem free. It's nice to be able to experience the "free shipping with orders of $100 or more" to a US address. This is my first glitch with FedEx.

The last time I ever ordered tree stuff from a Canadian outfit (name starts with a "V" and ends with an "r" the shipping charge was nasty. As was the markup on their prices as compared to those found in the USA catalog. And then 13% tax!

Ciao,
Dave

Thanks for reply. Previous orders from you folks and other suppliers to that address have been problem free. It's nice to be able to experience the "free shipping with orders of $100 or more" to a US address. This is my first glitch with FedEx.

The last time I ever ordered tree stuff from a Canadian outfit (name starts with a "V" and ends with an "r" the shipping charge was nasty. As was the markup on their prices as compared to those found in the USA catalog. And then 13% tax!

Ciao,
Dave

Dave I have made 3 decent sized orders in the last month and a half, Shipping charges were cheaper then u know who you mentioned! (from Brampton) Everything was at my door in 3 days! Luke and treestuff.com rock for sure! I leabe instructions to leave on my front porch and has worked out great!

My sister went for a stroll tonight and rescued my TreeStuff parcel. Good sister.
I'm thinking of ordering direct to here on future orders (like that Petzl Zigzag with my name on it, Luke :D) cause it sucks having to wait till Christmas.
The Brampton boyz are ruthless, Devon. I feel about as ornery about them as I do about Poulan WildThings.

My sister went for a stroll tonight and rescued my TreeStuff parcel. Good sister.
I'm thinking of ordering direct to here on future orders (like that Petzl Zigzag with my name on it, Luke :D) cause it sucks having to wait till Christmas.
The Brampton boyz are ruthless, Devon. I feel about as ornery about them as I do about Poulan WildThings.

Ok, well I was looking at that as well and the new pantin when it comes out, we can go halves on the shipping;)

Latest posts

Back