• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Project guns for project chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjramrod

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I must have around 60 shotguns 410-12gauge I'm looking to trade for large cc project saws only big name brands Stihl Husqvarna dolmar McCullough maybe jonsered efco and Olympic if it doesn't have a decompression valve I'm not interested

I have a 870 wingmaster 12 gauge magnum I was going to fix all the springs are frozen in it I was going to buy a trigger assembly and bolt rather than fixing the ones that came with it

I can take a picture tomorrow I wouldn't just get rid of the receiver though it would be the whole gun what do you have to trade
Probably some cash for something like that. I can check and see what I have, but most everything I know I've got you'd need to add cash on your end as they are runners just needing a little work.

Probably some cash for something like that. I can check and see what I have, but most everything I know I've got you'd need to add cash on your end as they are runners just needing a little work.

Ok I'm going to be honest I really doubt you are going to want to pay for it the way it looks I bought it basically sight unseen I was sent a ****** picture from far away I have 250 into the gun because of this it's not one of the guns I was planning on selling but if you're still interested after I send pictures and I really doubt you will be I will sell it for what I have into it

Ok I'm going to be honest I really doubt you are going to want to pay for it the way it looks I bought it basically sight unseen I was sent a ****** picture from far away I have 250 into the gun because of this it's not one of the guns I was planning on selling but if you're still interested after I send pictures and I really doubt you will be I will sell it for what I have into it
No need for pictures, by the time shipping was set up I could buy one with stock and barrels.
Thanks though.

Would you like

to know the history behind it and what it's worth?
Thanks for the offer I know what history ive' read online and value I have found to be depending on the person that buys it ive seen up to 1,000 paid for one and I've also seen a lot less but I'm looking to trade for big saws that tickle my fancy probably something along the lines of a 3120 or an 880 or an old 090 or 070 av feel free to pm me if you have some amazing info for me

Since you know it already I will not point out the obvious things that are not original. You have a Ranger model 31 in poor condition. if you can even remotely get half of 1000 you better take it. or for that matter 1/4 of it.
Thanks for the criticism but I have looked at several pictures of this gun from past sales and other than the but pad they all look identical and as far as bad condition I'm curious are you referring to the discoloration because it funcions perfectly I have fired it and other than a small amount of play with the butstock witch I haven't looked into to see about tightening it it has no issues other than age and if you can buy pre 1930 Browning's that look as good as this and work perfectly for 250 as you said let me know I have cash in my hand and I'm ready to buy thanks

Back