• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Project Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
015, I put a carb kit in it and the float needle still leaks. Runs full throttle, won't idle at all. I have a Stihl bar and chain for it as well. Find a donor carb and it probably be a nice saw. It's all complete, don't be thrown off by the picture. image.jpg $45

I am around a lot just don't post much. I thought it was a 2036 but wanted to make sure . I already have 2 520sp's probably don't need another.

Andrew, got my husky today from the post office. It was packed well and arrived quickly. When I buy a "parts saw" I usually don't have high hopes for condition. You spent more time than most would to accurately describe everything that was missing and overall condition of the saw. Thanks for a pleasant transaction.

John

Latest posts

Back