Project Stumpbroke Husky 359

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't help but ask. Is it just the dark or in the first video is that oak?
Seems like in your second video its ash? Not trying to call unfair game or anything just curious.

Holy schmidt !!! If that's the same chunk 'o wood , you've gained some massive amounts of speed & power !!! My hat's off to you Stumpy :rock:

Couldn't help but ask. Is it just the dark or in the first video is that oak?
Seems like in your second video its ash? Not trying to call unfair game or anything just curious.

Same log buddy, white oak. I don't have any ash available. I don''t need smoke & mirrors to show my work:msp_thumbsup:. Believe me their have been a few that I woulda liked to look faster, but they are what they are. These vids are more for my use than to show them off. I need to know what kind of gains I'm making.

stumpy is as honest as they come sure hope no one would say differant as there are to many big hillbillies round here that have his back
just sayin

Same log buddy, white oak. I don't have any ash available. I don''t need smoke & mirrors to show my work:msp_thumbsup:. Believe me their have been a few that I woulda liked to look faster, but they are what they are. These vids are more for my use than to show them off. I need to know what kind of gains I'm making.

Good to know bud!
I didn't think it was, but I was just curious. I guess the fact that I haven't cut a stick of wood in 5 months really gets me :msp_sneaky:

PM coming you way, I have a proposition! :laugh:

I got it buddy. Aint got it figured yet. I'll get with you Mon if that's OK. I'll be MIA tomorrow. Pretty special day for me. :msp_thumbsup:

Hey no problem at all! No hurry either. I'm not worried about it if you aint!:hmm3grin2orange: Now give sunfish a run for his money at the gtg!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Hey no problem at all! No hurry either. I'm not worried about it if you aint!:hmm3grin2orange: Now give sunfish a run for his money at the gtg!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I think it'll be well liked at the GTG. I appreciate you letting me hold on to it to show it off. I've got a few others that customers have let me "borrow" saws to play with @ the GTG. Since I haven't takin time to build any saws for myself.
I may try to throw a lil 350 of mine together this week if time permits.

I think it'll be well liked at the GTG. I appreciate you letting me hold on to it to show it off. I've got a few others that customers have let me "borrow" saws to play with @ the GTG. Since I haven't takin time to build any saws for myself.
I may try to throw a lil 350 of mine together this week if time permits.

Haha I think I'll gonna like it more than them! It got hedgerows approval so that's good enough for me LOL!

Keep up with the port #'s if you do the 350, I'm about to give my try at porting a 346/350/353.

Haha I think I'll gonna like it more than them! It got hedgerows approval so that's good enough for me LOL!

Keep up with the port #'s if you do the 350, I'm about to give my try at porting a 346/350/353.

It's gotta be able to beat a certain John Deere... It probably will, but it won't be easy...
Bwahahahahaha!!!!
Just sayin....
:msp_sneaky:

It's gotta be able to beat a certain John Deere... It probably will, but it won't be easy...
Bwahahahahaha!!!!
Just sayin....
:msp_sneaky:

Well ya know what they say... NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Well ya know what they say... NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Husky's... They generally run better than pretty much anything else....
Hahahahahaha!!!!
But this Deere has some serious rpm's.... So Sunfish has his work cut out for him...:msp_mellow:

Hahahahahaha!!!!
But this Deere has some serious rpm's.... So Sunfish has his work cut out for him...:msp_mellow:

Haha I haven't even looked at the deere thread:bang: I'll head over there now lol

Hahahahahaha!!!!

My brother has had my 357 for a couple months, not sure if it's still 'right'. I'll bring it though.:msp_mellow:

Might have to use the old 346oe to whoop these two 'Broke' saws. :hmm3grin2orange:

My brother has had my 357 for a couple months, not sure if it's still 'right'. I'll bring it though.:msp_mellow:

Might have to use the old 346oe to whoop these two 'Broke' saws. :hmm3grin2orange:

:arg::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

We'll find out next weekend:msp_thumbsup:

I think the 357 has more potential with the closed port design. If the 359 had deeper pockets in the transfer covers that would help it out.

Hey stumpy........ I was thinking about making transfer cover spacers for 359/2159/..... Thoughts, ideas, would you like some?

Latest posts

Back