promotional products

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mek

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
What promotional products does your company use if any? Do you use pens or note pads coffee mugs with company name? Just curios.

A 8x10 glossy of yourself equipped with a hardhat & speedo. Autograph fees will be donated to their favorite charity.:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

No, no no, i have a better one...i round up all the boys...and we do free carwashes...in speedos.

NO!!! I am JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But with all seriousness, i am too small for some advertisement of the nature your speaking of.

Sorry.

I give away refrigerator magnets. I buy 1000 at a time for about 200 bucks.
I figure they are less likely to lose them , than a business card.
I think they help a little with repeat business.

I give away refrigerator magnets. I buy 1000 at a time for about 200 bucks.
I figure they are less likely to lose them , than a business card.
I think they help a little with repeat business.

I think that is a really good idea...plop it on he fridge...might for get about it for a while...but like ya said...few years go by in need of pruning...and bam there is the magnet.

Jmo...but def. like it.

Canyon

Pens & fridge magnets a company out west does my promos, I get magnets shaped like a football with the steelers schedule on it.......goes over very well & for about $89 I get like 250 they go quick!!!

LXT.....

Walmart has the peel-and-stick magnet business card holders for like $20 for 100. My cards are the glossy finish and when put on the magnets, they look like they were made to be that way. They look very sharp.

I always stick a couple to the gas pump every time I fill up.

The first two posts is exactly why I dont post on this site anymore. To many stupid remarks for my taste.

I thought you didn't post anymore.
What happened ? :buttkick:

The images of the boys in speedos and hard hats got to you, didn't it ?

No, no no, i have a better one...i round up all the boys...and we do free carwashes...in speedos.

NO!!! I am JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But with all seriousness, i am too small for some advertisement of the nature your speaking of.

Sorry.

No you're not. To small for some of the advertising not the other thing.

Back