proper pruning 75' tulip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking in here once a week and the toilet is still running.

Where is your work, Mr. Badmouth?

I was told to post my work on AS and I did.

Dozens of pics reviewed by peers (not ranting potty mouths) and published over the years.

As for me never running a bucket and the Ms. Lilly never climbing, those are both inaccurate, by years.

Lack of moderation kills this forum. :angry2: Maybe ranting = clicks = $, and nothing else matters here.

Dozens of pics reviewed by peers (not ranting potty mouths) and published over the years.

As for me never running a bucket and the Ms. Lilly never climbing, those are both inaccurate, by years.

Lack of moderation kills this forum. :angry2: Maybe ranting = clicks = $, and nothing else matters here.

Yea your right ,mommy should come back to the park and watch us children playing dodgeball because you are tired of taking balls to the face , quit your crying ....I mean I have never seen a weaker group of people than the crowd that has now started to whine and cry about more moderation ...

I had nearly a case of beers in me when I saw Murphs' video. I got mad when he blasted whoever did the lower cuts without any info on how they came about. I didn't watch to see the stubs.

I'm getting E-mails that someone posted in this thread......and it pisses me off.

Murphy is a very competent tree guy, who makes statements that are a couple feet over his head(to make videos). Thats fine!
He's good, but says he is great, and all hell breaks lose.

If you read this thread, there is no consensus on where cuts should be made.
Think About That!

I DON'T care what the science of the day says, I'll bring it back to a lateral, and be done with it.

You guys are talking yourselfs into allowing 3ft. stubs too come off of trunks and be industry excepted.

It looks like hell and people won't except it. A 7 year program that includes .3/

I had nearly a case of beers in me when I saw Murphs' video. I got mad when he blasted whoever did the lower cuts without any info on how they came about. I didn't watch to see the stubs.

I'm getting E-mails that someone posted in this thread......and it pisses me off.

Murphy is a very competent tree guy, who makes statements that are a couple feet over his head(to make videos). Thats fine!
He's good, but says he is great, and all hell breaks lose.

If you read this thread, there is no consensus on where cuts should be made.
Think About That!

I DON'T care what the science of the day says, I'll bring it back to a lateral, and be done with it.

You guys are talking yourselfs into allowing 3ft. stubs too come off of trunks and be industry excepted.

It looks like hell and people won't except it. A 7 year program that includes .3/

umm no, not all of us..

The toilet just overflowed when you posted!!! your work is reviewed by WHO????? more like authors & editors revising your hash for print!!!

My work is easily found......a simple search would of taken care of that: check in the tree care video section, threads ( ameriquip old but good & genie in action)..........like I said, I posted to show the functionality of a machine.......not to gloat & pretend Im some professor of arboriculture like you & Murph, which by you two`s postings shows how much more you two have to learn, maybe you should hang up writing in the arb news for awhile & get a little more field experience under your belt & as for Murph.....well what can members at two sites say that hasnt already been said..............:laugh:

So......Now that you should be able to view a snapshot of my work..........how bout that consultant gig ole boy.....when you gonna consult for that which matters.........i.e, utilities, enviromental firms, state agencies...etc... cause when you come on here blathering like a fool & preparing an article for detective ding dong in your favorite publication (which by the way proved my point that you & murph didnt like...it was toxic:laugh:)

as for you not running a bucket & Ms. Lilly not climbing...those are inaccurate?? really?? Well Mr. Bad mouth...... you can find my work on here & it will show you that I can do what I say I can..............Now how about you show us something worth a snort & that pic of Ms. Lilly climbing would be a prize............I just gotta know Seer....how much time do you really have in a saddle & at the sticks aloft?????..............seriuosly? cause Pal, im still going at it weekly & thats after heart surgery this past May......so Mr. Bad Mouth...........why dont you try a different route to prove me wrong........cause so far, you`re looking pretty bad!!! Mr. Badmouth!

Please tell me that your shown work is not in post #187 refering to restorative pruning? cause if so? I dont see you in any of those trees, as a matter of fact we dont even know that your service even did the work? prolly subbed out!!, your article in 2010 pertaining to restoration pruning is a rip off from Ed Gilmans publication(s), Not to mention other publications which if one reads the compilation of ceu articles......well the article in question more than borrows from such........Nice Try Seer!!

BTW..... what in here needs moderation? Oooooo the truth needs moderated cause it shows & proves the point that you dont care to be made public.........Not one thing stated in here needs moderation, its opinions & printed facts right outta your publication & that scares you into the rant you just posted............the truth is: the formula you ended your tantrem with reflects more the ISA & TCIA`s methodologies than those from here, its ok to be wrong Seer....thats how ya learn, but apparently you think you`re beyond that & so does the philly tree wizard, Its a shame...........even when wrong you`re to stubborn to admit such but have to make up stuff to support it.............:dizzy: If you`re a BCMA then this trade is truly in trouble & in need of an enema!!

LXT.............

Last edited:
The toilet just overflowed when you posted!!! your work is reviewed by WHO????? more like authors & editors revising your hash for print!!!

My work is easily found......a simple search would of taken care of that: check in the tree care video section, threads ( ameriquip old but good & genie in action)..........like I said, I posted to show the functionality of a machine.......not to gloat & pretend Im some professor of arboriculture like you & Murph, which by you two`s postings shows how much more you two have to learn, maybe you should hang up writing in the arb news for awhile & get a little more field experience under your belt & as for Murph.....well what can members at two sites say that hasnt already been said..............:laugh:

So......Now that you should be able to view a snapshot of my work..........how bout that consultant gig ole boy.....when you gonna consult for that which matters.........i.e, utilities, enviromental firms, state agencies...etc... cause when you come on here blathering like a fool & preparing an article for detective ding dong in your favorite publication (which by the way proved my point that you & murph didnt like...it was toxic:laugh:)

as for you not running a bucket & Ms. Lilly not climbing...those are inaccurate?? really?? Well Mr. Bad mouth...... you can find my work on here & it will show you that I can do what I say I can..............Now how about you show us something worth a snort & that pic of Ms. Lilly climbing would be a prize............I just gotta know Seer....how much time do you really have in a saddle & at the sticks aloft?????..............seriuosly? cause Pal, im still going at it weekly & thats after heart surgery this past May......so Mr. Bad Mouth...........why dont you try a different route to prove me wrong........cause so far, you`re looking pretty bad!!! Mr. Badmouth!

BTW..... what in here needs moderation? Oooooo the truth needs moderated cause it shows & proves the point that you dont care to be made public.........Not one thing stated in here needs moderation, its opinions & printed facts right outta your publication & that scares you into the rant you just posted............the truth is: the formula you ended your tantrem with reflects more the ISA & TCIA`s methodologies than those from here, its ok to be wrong Seer....thats how ya learn, but apparently you think you`re beyond that & so does the philly tree wizard, Its a shame...........even when wrong you`re to stubborn to admit such but have to make up stuff to support it.............:dizzy: If you`re a BCMA then this trade is truly in trouble & in need of an enema!!

LXT.............

You're clearly insane.

In my opinion the due time healing a fractured mandible would remedy problems like yours.

Rx

You're clearly insane.

In my opinion the due time healing a fractured mandible would remedy problems like yours.

Rx

Dude......WTF, you lose me in your posts all the time FTA #1 they make no sense & #2 they`re written so poorly that one needs an interpreter to figure em out!

Im far from insane (well maybe), when you see what that kinda surgery costs & what my portion owed is......you heal up real quick & do what ya can, Im not in the big trees yet!!! Just doing small to medium stuff right now & I can pay for it if im not careful, mostly doing wind broke limb removals & inspections, got some land clearing stuff that Ill be using the mini dozer on....but nothing currently impressive enough to "film" & honestly Im either climbing, chipping, selling work or running some equipment to get r done!

In all reality though this will prolly be my last year doing the work end of the tree biz........trying to make the transition in to other avenues, consulting (which is going good), plantings, landscaping, design, etc.... as far as the ticker goes the cardiologist has me unrestricted (must use commonsense though) the hard thing is picking stuff up & dragging brush.......the rest dont bother me much............

LXT................

God ya. Anybody who can just drag brush, I'll take off my hat to them.....err.....give my hat to them. I don't wear hats much any more. My point is that pull work is bull's work. That work is perfect for weeding out the weenies. I wouldn't trust a foreman or anyone working another position for me unless they proved they could pull brush for a good long time. Not even if they waste good and full hours of my time begging me, and claiming they have proof they are fascinating and exuberant. :bang: Pull the brush. Then we'll talk.

God ya. Anybody who can just drag brush, I'll take off my hat to them.....err.....give my hat to them. I don't wear hats much any more. My point is that pull work is bull's work. That work is perfect for weeding out the weenies. I wouldn't trust a foreman or anyone working another position for me unless they proved they could pull brush for a good long time. Not even if they waste good and full hours of my time begging me, and claiming they have proof they are fascinating and exuberant. :bang: Pull the brush. Then we'll talk.

I don't know if I'm ready for brush yet, but I'm pretty good on the rake. you interested?

Made it through the first 11 pages.
Going to take a break to recover a bit before attempting the summit.

Speaking of large cuts at the trunk here is some pic of a very large pin oak that I just removed. I took pictures of the wound before I cut it last year. Obviously who ever made the cut didn't make it right and also transferred pathogens to to tree. I cut a red oak down next to it last year that was in decline and every where a cut was made the tree was dying back.
7etujary.jpg
nygevy3y.jpg
anygedu8.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/
14/02/10/eny9aran.jpg
This is what it looked like inside after it was cut.
nuqypeje.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I learned a couple of things from this thread, such as it is ok to leave ugly stubs if you don't want to make cuts just outside the branch collar, cause the collar cuts might be too large to compartmentalize, and decay may result. The stubby stobs will also eventually decay into the trunk, but that is ok. I will have to see if my clients are ok with this new method of reduction hackerry.

Back