• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy PTO Shaft for Wallenstein FX85

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willy Firewood

I may look my age, but I sure don’t think my age!
Reaction score
I need a pto shaft for Wallenstein FX85.

I cut the shaft to use on a tractor and it works great. Now want to use it on a different larger tractor and the shaft is too short. Willing to buy original or aftermarket pto shaft.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks

I need a pto shaft for Wallenstein FX85.

I cut the shaft to use on a tractor and it works great. Now want to use it on a different larger tractor and the shaft is too short. Willing to buy original or aftermarket pto shaft.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Depending on what it is pto shafts are pretty universal, any TSC should have what you need.

I will check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.
For sure.
If they don't have it most larger tractor dealers carry a couple different styles of PTO drives such as some of the JD dealerships.
I would hope the manufacturer used a universal style, but many manufacturers do what they can to make sure you have to buy parts from them only, which is sad.

Agri supply has pretty good prices on regular 540 RPM PTO shafts. Depending on the local price, it may be cheaper to buy from them and pay shipping.

Back