Hi all, I have a Russo wood stove located in my walk out basement. It seems that as of late I have been getting carbon monoxide alarms going off once or twice a year, this only happens when there are embers left in the stove and the wind outside reverses the draft. Thus causing the CO to enter the basement instead of go up the chimney. My wife is worried that it will happen and the alarms will not work. Is there a better way to prevent this other than shutting the damper and leaving the flue open? Once I shut it down for the night I make sure the damper is shut and the flue is open all the way.