Welcome to ArboristSite.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the ArboristSite community.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

1. Please see this post Click Here Please ask questions if you have them!! I hope this is going to be great for us all.
    Dismiss Notice

Qualities of A Certified Arborist

Discussion in 'Arborist 101' started by phillipatTTTServices, Sep 20, 2018.

1. phillipatTTTServices

phillipatTTTServices Mr.

What are the qualities of a good and certified arborist? How do I know If I got the right one?

2. ropensaddle

ropensaddle Feel Lucky

What is your objective : trimming,phc,planting,removal etc. A good CA should display an attitude of either knowing your solution or how to find it and he should be asking you questions of the tree & landscape history. Please remember there are many different arborist fields of expertise some have more to do in expert witness in courts,others in the utility industry,some branch out into forestry sustaining. A select few worked in the field for years and decided to learn about the pressurized vessels they wounded daily for years as retribution to their evils. Some arborists never climbed a tree in their life but spent a good deal of time in academics and are consultants. All have purpose all can be good depending on the desired result.

Jason Douglas, ATH and TNTreeHugger like this.
  3. ATH

ATH Addicted to ArboristSite

Kinda like how do you know if you have a good: mechanic, doctor, barber, carpenter, plumber, heating contractor, body shop, dentist, etc...

Results.

Jason Douglas and ropensaddle like this.