Question for Firewood sellers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at Bells of you are looking at a Cord King.

I just priced out both, 60" saw models. B

The Bells 8000 is about 20k cheaper and has a lower deck height. The Cord King is very tall, can just about walk under the log deck, so that makes loading and untangling logs more of a challenge.

Also Bells has a better conveyor. The rubber belt conveyor Cord King has, at least on the couple around here, works terribly in cold temps or even with rain or wet wood.

Look at Bells of you are looking at a Cord King.

I just priced out both, 60" saw models. B

The Bells 8000 is about 20k cheaper and has a lower deck height. The Cord King is very tall, can just about walk under the log deck, so that makes loading and untangling logs more of a challenge.

Also Bells has a better conveyor. The rubber belt conveyor Cord King has, at least on the couple around here, works terribly in cold temps or even with rain or wet wood.
Thanks, yes I have looked at both. What is the speed comparison?
The coldest we get here is 5C above feezing, but we get 46C. Rain 300mm per year is above average.
I did note that Bells have a few machines in Australia, running Eucalyptus, which is a ***** to split.

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

Back