questions about you?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

If that is TRUE, you have told some Pretty Convincing Tales on here in the Past ;):)

Doug :cheers:

'Creative writing' is my passion.
That's my Dad in the picture. I'm yet a pimpely faced 16 and a 1/2 year old. I often read as well do I talk to experienced people on the west coast about Timber Falling, chain saws as well Crab & Salmon fishing.
He will not allow me to purchase a saw or go fishing for Salmon, Cod or Crab until my Spelling and sentence structure improves.

I just feel the narrative is best presented in the 'first person'

Srry for any confusion.

James Jr.

i think we can get to know each other better, I forget not everyone is a logger, a firewood cutter or heats his house with wood were all different.

1. Are you a logger, firewood business or cut firewood for home, other?

2. What’s your biggest cc saw?

3. What’s the longest bar you use?
  1. Professional firewood scrounger (started heating with wood this season and LOVE it).
  2. 74cc (Poulan 245)
  3. 28" (on the above mentioned Poulan)

Cut firewood for the house.
Do a little tree work on the side.
Did line clearance for a couple years.
Work maintenance at a poultry plant the last 13yrs.
461 with a 20" and 28" and a little 170 at the moment. 372xt I'm gathering parts for in the works. IMG_20181005_190528546.jpg

Heyyy, I thought you were a Walmart greeter like me. I too would like to own one saw someday...;)
haha.
You can never get me for multi profiles Jerry. I just multiply within the same one. I'm a writer...er..um..something to that effect. Haha

Let me write you a story.

Friend from your neck of the woods Jerry. Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Funny Cat. Dam he would keep your ads in shape, he was so funny. Legitimate tough guy too. His dad ran a boxing club there. he was a kick boxer. He is about 5 yrs younger than me so that would put him at about?? 11 and a 1/2 because I'm 16 and a 1/2 so that's about right.

So he's a heli rigger on the west coast.
The boss is driving. I guess they needed some workers.

He calls the bosses cell phone from the back seat as the boss is driving the whole crew home and makes out he is looking for a logging job. Of course he puts on this wimpy wimpy voice and the boss asks if he have any experience? He replies: .."well I had a job at Mcdonalds once"...It went on for a while but the boys just couldn't hold it in any longer . aaaahhhhaaahhhhaa.

I took him to Alaska with me and brought him in as a partner. Unforgettable times.

haha.
You can never get me for multi profiles Jerry. I just multiply within the same one. I'm a writer...er..um..something to that effect. Haha

Friend from your neck of the woods Jerry. Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Funny Cat. Dam he would keep your ads in shape, he was so funny. Legitimate tough guy too. His dad ran a boxing club there. he was a kick boxer. He is about 5 yrs younger than me so that would put him at about?? 11 and a 1/2 because I'm 16 and a 1/2 so that's about right.

He calls the bosses cell phone from the back seat as the boss is driving the whole crew home and makes out he is looking for a logging job. Of course he puts on this wimpy wimpy voice and the boss asks if he have any experience? He replies: .."well I had a job at Mcdonalds once"...It went on for a while but the boys just couldn't hold it in any longer . aaaahhhhaaahhhhaa.

I took him to Alaska with me and brought him in as a partner. Unforgettable times.

Sounds like fun, did you meet John Lambert?

haha.

[emoji2][emoji28][emoji23]

Steve

Sounds like fun, did you meet John Lambert?
Sounds familiar you mean Gypo Logger ? Yukon John? Never met him.
Ive had his number from Shane for a few yrs but haven't called him yet. Great guy though. Go into my thread on the third page of L&F sec.
Think its called logging songs, poems and p..."
Think it's top of the third page he speaks of writings a book and getting sucker punched by "Stomping' Tom Conners" in a basement about 2002?
That's funny!!!!

I believe I told him don't take It personal, That's just how the Irish say hello.

That's an awesome crazy story by my standard. That's top shelf for sure?

Sounds familiar you mean Gypo Logger ? Yukon John? Never met him.
Ive had his number from Shane for a few yrs but haven't called him yet. Great guy though. Go into my thread on the third page of L&F sec.
Think its called logging songs, poems and p..."
Think it's top of the third page he speaks of writings a book and getting sucker punched by "Stomping' Tom Conners" in a basement about 2002?
That's funny!!!!

I believe I told him don't take It personal, That's just how the Irish say hello.

That's an awesome crazy story by my standard. That's top shelf for sure?

That`s true and he`s a good egg. Tom liked his moonshine.
What`s Shane up to, don`t hear from him no more?

Lawyer in a city that has had two floods , two tornado and a hurricane. Federal disaster declaration for all those events. I have been a chainsaw volunteer many, many times. The worst day cutting beats the best day in court,

Poulan 32cc, Poulan 50cc, 372xp, 395xp and Chin 070 (still not quite right.)

24, 16, 20, 24, 32, 36 and 42" bars. I love that 14" Poulan.

Still thousands of damaged trees in poor neighborhoods. Many thousands of pecan blow downs in the rural areas.

Love cutting red oak and pecan. Have learned to fear Live Oak. Long leaf pine is boring and messy. Well, I guess a 34" widowmaker between houses isn't really boring but it's still messy.

Back