Questions, Answers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

high life man

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say...

Been posting here about a week. Best forum I've ever found. Tons of knowledge, many perspectives, high interest.

I've been cutting firewood for myself for a long time, but I'm only one year into the tree biz. Lots left for me to learn, but that's my favorite part. OK, maybe second favorite. Watching a backcut start to open on a big tree is hard to beat. Watching it sit back on your bar is not hard to beat.

Someday I hope to give back what I've been getting here. 'Til then I'll keep reading and asking.

Thanks alot Gentlemen.

-high life man.

P.S. I might buy a Husky someday.

High life man, there is no time like the present. For a mere $1100 you could have the mighty 3120 XP with 120cc of tree chewing power:)

if you were making money in the firewood business bud, you would already have a husky or jonsered - wake up and smell the extra income....

The Stihls make me $, as does the old 520 whenever I use it.

I like some grey with my orange. My old red one kept me warm for many years, though.

-high life man.

High Life Man,

Don't worry there are lots of us Stihl guys here. The Husky guys are like drug dealers always pushin the stuff. Before you know it your hooked. Once they have you, you'll be a husky addict for the rest of your life. Then you'll always talkin Husky smack how they are the best and that no Stihl will ever compare to a husky. Then you lose your mind, the trees start talking smack to you like "Couldn’t afford the best so you bought that”, "Nice saw, does it come with batteries”, and "Where did you buy that Home Depot". So unless you want trees making fun of you buy Stihl.

Dr. Confused
Licensed Tree Physiologist

(I was bored)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back