ArboristSite.com Sponsors

RADIO RHINO !!!

TNTreeHugger

TNTreeHugger

Addicted to ArboristSite
What concert?
I deleted the link so as to not spread the filth.
It's on Youtube, Pink Floyd live. If you want to see what I'm talking about I'll post it for you.
First half was good, I was lying on the couch enjoying it...half way through it devolved to depressing and I started paying close attention to the lyrics. @ three-quarters through, he exploded into a Trump bash-fest with the flying pig, a sign that said "Pigs Rule the World," gross graphics and text quotes of Trump, and a finale giant sign, "Trump is a Pig." By this time I was sitting up with dropped jaw.
I just never paid much attention to the meaning of their lyrics before. I need to be more discriminating in my musical likes from now on.

TheDarkLordChinChin

TheDarkLordChinChin

My name Borat, I like you
I deleted the link so as to not spread the filth.
It's on Youtube, Pink Floyd live. If you want to see what I'm talking about I'll post it for you.
First half was good, I was lying on the couch enjoying it...half way through it devolved to depressing and I started paying close attention to the lyrics. @ three-quarters through, he exploded into a Trump bash-fest with the flying pig, a sign that said "Pigs Rule the World," gross graphics and text quotes of Trump, and a finale giant sign, "Trump is a Pig." By this time I was sitting up with dropped jaw.
I just never paid much attention to the meaning of their lyrics before. I need to be more discriminating in my musical likes from now on.
What did you expect from rich, successful, millionaire boomers?