Raffle thread for IchWarriors cousin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rb, dont sweat it.

OK Guys....Donations being accepted untill 12pm tomorrow, the 29th. (that doesnt mean late ones will be rejected!)

I am hoping to have the drawing posted up on photobucket by the evening.

For those not brew-literate, Mead is a "honey-wine", possibly the oldest fermented beverage known to man, with lots of claimed physical and other interesting effects, and a LONG literary history (At least as long as that history...)

Gooserider
That sounds really good Gooserider! That would go well in an evening with the stove burning and reading a medieval mystery. Thanks for adding that to the prizes, very good of you. Thanks to the rest of the prize donators, I'm impressed. Is this a cool site or what?
Dok

Divine intervention

Must be a sign. Been trying to figure out what to donate to the cause. $ kinda tight now. Then two days ago a guy pops up needing a 390 crank.... I had already thought of donating parts. Gave the guy a good deal on the crank, and contributed the proceeds to the raffle. Everybody wins! Now maybe I can win that bottle of homebrew.....

Must be a sign. Been trying to figure out what to donate to the cause. $ kinda tight now. Then two days ago a guy pops up needing a 390 crank.... I had already thought of donating parts. Gave the guy a good deal on the crank, and contributed the proceeds to the raffle. Everybody wins! Now maybe I can win that bottle of homebrew.....

Thanks!!
paypal sent

OK...tickets are in the bucket. Ticket purchases are oficially closed.

Ill get things together and get to the drawing. I should have the vid posted up on photobucket this evening.

can't you just copy and paste from Photobucket the same as you can with pics? Should be able to click on the URL link in the 4 bars under the video on photobucket and it should take care of it! It's worked for me on other forums, but I've never tried it here, but I'm assuming it's the same. :)

The remaining tickets...

DSCF4192.jpg

Latest posts

Back