Raffle thread for IchWarriors cousin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you'll like it. It does a lot better with a .325 setup though. The 3/8's is what it came with. Still has a way to go to be broke in though. Enjoy !!

Just as a wrap up note, the mead for 7oaks went out via UPS on the 11th, should get to him on Monday the 15th...

Would have posted sooner, but like lots of folks in New England, we got clobbered by the ice storm, and were w/o power for awhile. Even worse we lost our internet access :cry: (power is replaceable w/ a generator, the net isn't!)

Then we spent most of yesterday after our power came back dragging our generator up to a friend's house, and getting him connected... (Lots of fun when the stores were all sold out of the needed connectors - out of probably 3 pages of code on how to properly connect a generator, I was compliant w/ about one sentence - I used 10/3w/g wire...)

Gooserider

Goose...

Got the mead in the mail the other day. Looks beautiful! I've decided to hang on to it until Xmas and use it on that special day to toast :cheers: you and all the other good people here on AS.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!Carl

Goose...

Got the mead in the mail the other day. Looks beautiful! I've decided to hang on to it until Xmas and use it on that special day to toast :cheers: you and all the other good people here on AS.

Merry Christmas to you all!!!Carl

Great, glad it made it OK... I tried to pack it as best I could, but you never know how something like that will fair at the hands of the United Package Smasher folks...

Hope you enjoy it!

Gooserider

Back