Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carving done by carvingsforchrist.com

Dan here is the information I found out from lumberjackchef.

I know right! I hated to leave last night with the spot light saw racing still rolling and the fire started up. Had a blast and met a bunch of great folks. Matt and his family, you guys rock! Thanks for all of the donations for the manhyobies raffle on the little welcome bear, and Congrats to Iowa for winning it. We raised an additional 645.00 to add to the cause. No matter what the "regular folks" have to say about you chainsaw racing extremist, I would wager to say you are all some of the friendliest, most generous people on the planet.

Thank you for doing this chef.

Well done Derbyguy! I hope you heal quick ManyHobbies and congrats to the members of this site for reaching out and helping a good man and his family. It shows the good character of the site membership.

Now, I'm so PUMPED I WON!! I never win!! Thanks so much ScooterBum and I'll be in touch. :kilt:

Here is the video you have all been waiting for. I will also list the results after the video is posted.

Raffle for fellow AS member - YouTube

You guys nailed it on my screen name. :rock:

Congrats to everyone, and I know sure am proud to be part of this fundraiser! I've been part of many with various forums and industries and they always turn out positive like this one has. It's great how folks with common interests can rally and help out one in need.

Just watched the video and also received the PM that I was a winner.

Thanks derbyguy for all your work on this plus your donation.

God bless you and your family manyhobies and wish you the best.

I have a kidney transplant from a living donor and know how the love and generosity of those you don't know affect and humble you.

This web site has many thoughtful and generous members.

WOHOOO!!!
I love that little girl!!!!

Thanks Unk! :D

644675_10200554357133793_448593163_n.jpg

got my Fiskars X27 today, wooo-hoooo! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:msp_thumbup: Feels great to win such an awesome prize while helping out a little. Great bunch of guys, they wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping!
DSC_0002.JPG

Last edited:
got my Fiskars X27 today, wooo-hoooo! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!:msp_thumbup: Feels great to win such an awesome prize while helping out a little. Great bunch of guys, they wouldn't even let me pay for the shipping!
DSC_0002.JPG

I also received mine and it is very nice. Didn't expect to win something in the fund raiser.

Thanks again to everyone.

Pics or it didn't happen

Well I would like to show you pictures of it + a lot of others. But I am so dam dumb that I cant get them to upload to the post using Windows 8.

Also have pictures of my [ new to me ] Silvey older style depth gage grinder. and the Husqvarna 2100 that was brought in the shop today.
1984 model that has not been used in 12-13 years

DSC_0002.JPG

Have fun with it Nik. I have 2 of them and really like how well they work. I've even broke one and they sent me a new one no questions asked.

gotta love a company that stands behind their products. I have quite a few Fiskars gardening tools I'm more than happy with.

I certainly like all mine so far, except the sharpener..for some reason I cant make it work. all the other fiskars tools though I like. I got their big garden shovel last year..man..killer!

Latest posts

Back