Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
user names not showing up

Got the AS username deal figured out. Just please be sure to leave them. Thanks everyone

Mastermind thank you so much for donating the woods port.

Last edited:
Put me down for 5 tickets. Are you doing the incentive deal like we have on other raffles? 1 ticket $10, $50 gets 6 tickets.

:kilt::kilt::kilt::kilt:

Thanks for filling me in on that Andy. I never thought of it and will do that incentive and if you guys have any other ideas on incentives let me know.

I'm in for some. I'll look around and see what I can come up with at home. If nothing else I might do some free chain grinding.

Ok AS members we are going to have a raffle for manyhobies. This is my first time doing one so please be patient with me. The raffle will end March 26 at 12am. Tickets will be assigned to each person as the donations come in, in the order they were received.

Manyhobies was injured in a car accident back on Dec. 7 2012 and has been unable to do much physical work. The van he was driving was a friend that he was doing repairs on it for. They are out the van but they have been able to stay friends. There also is a gtg Saturday March 2 at 9am to help replenish his wood supply.

As donated prizes come in they will be added to the list in order.

1. A member has donated a Stihl 034 super fully rebuilt wearing a 16 inch b&c. pictures and description to follow from the member.

2. Woods port on a pro saw from Mastermind

3. Got a couple bars donated tonight just waiting on the details of them from JoeB

here is the link to donate and please leave your AS user name so I can keep everything in order.

https://www.wepay.com/donations/manyhobies-accident

Edited

Got my raffle ticket. Wish I was closer to participate in the GTG. Wish I could do more but not much spare change these days. Get well soon man and let's keep going AS and show ManyHobbies some love.

Get well soon Manyhobies. :(

Subscribed :popcorn:

I'll be back to make a donation after I get paid.

10 stihl rsc chains added

I'm throwing in 10 STIHL RSC chains. You pick your size up to 28" .325,3/8 or .404

Back