Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a video of the 350 in action: I'm gonna do some more tweaking on it this week but so far, it runs good with a good powerband for a 50cc saw.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/__MjVl-X3xo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here's a video of the 350 in action: I'm gonna do some more tweaking on it this week but so far, it runs good with a good powerband for a 50cc saw.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/__MjVl-X3xo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This will make a great firewood saw for some lucky person.

WoW! That's a long time to be doing almost nothing!

You know, I was thinking, (I know, that's trouble!) I have a feeling that many of the guys helping us out have been in the same shoes and can understand what I'm going through. You probably understand more than I do since I'm still going through it. Thanks!

When the guys/gals were here cutting wood for us, I thought I at least could run the splitter control lever. WRONG! Even that was too much! :msp_mad: WHEN will this bad dream end? :msp_confused:

Fortunately I cannot relate. But I believe I have the ability to really think about what it would be like if I was laid up for a while. And well, it scares me. So if I have the means of helping out a little, I do it.

This storm will pass my friend, stay positive! Thoughts and prayers sent.

:rock:

We weren't expecting a video for like three weeks, were we, Randy?

Well, I have gotten NO feedback from anyone on what I put out there. This should help sell a few more tickets.

I'll offer up a FREE mild woods port job on any chainsaw. It will NOT include cutting the squish. My thoughts are that someone may not want to run high octane gas or have a tough to start saw that does not have a compression release on it. Besides that my lathe will not be set up in the shop until next month. It is just sitting there waiting for the shop to get other things finished first. You can send me the saw or the cylinder. I will do the muff mod if you send it along. I will install a pop up if you send it with the saw. I will not be responsible for your sore wrist :) If you would like new rings installed or any other parts just ask or send them along. Your chance to get a free build with a bump up in power and cooling.

If this is not acceptable to the OP I can send you or the winner a brand new Mac 35cc saw to auction off or give away, same thing really. Your choice pick one. I'll get the saw specs tomorrow when I fix the broken coil screw. PM me if your interested.

Add this to the growing list of all ready donated raffle items. Winner can choose the mild port or the new mac 35cc saw?.

Also Jacob J. has donated a nice rebuilt husky 350 with a 353 top end.

Lets get the tickets guys. There are some great prizes to be given away to help a great AS member. The first time I personally met Dan and his family was at the gtg that VINIFIREWOOD set a date to and I followed by starting a thread that turned into a great outing. It is amazing to see how people from far away and local can gtg to help out a fellow member and great person. Thank you to everyone for the generousity by either donating an item to be raffled off or purchasing raffle tickets.

Last edited:
I/we are totally blessed and humbled with such kind words! What a great outpouring from the generous people here on AS!

Thanks one and all!

Dan, Linda, and Lilyana Grace LaDuke

Dan, the PM Canadien is going to a good home, and a great cause. You should be getting a little something to help you out from the new owner. I think you have a plenty here pulling for you- your back may still be down but you have to feel like a million bucks knowing all of these fine folks are thinking of you in this time. Wish you the best, and if you were closer you would see a one man GTG helping you with the wood on a regular basis haha. You might even ask me to stop cutting your trees down. On a serious note, I wish you the best and no doubt you will pull through this stronger than you were before.

Jeff S. and family

Dan, the PM Canadien is going to a good home, and a great cause. You should be getting a little something to help you out from the new owner. I think you have a plenty here pulling for you- your back may still be down but you have to feel like a million bucks knowing all of these fine folks are thinking of you in this time. Wish you the best, and if you were closer you would see a one man GTG helping you with the wood on a regular basis haha. You might even ask me to stop cutting your trees down. On a serious note, I wish you the best and no doubt you will pull through this stronger than you were before.

Jeff S. and family

Jeff, Thanks for your generous contribution and kind words!

Yes, we do have a couple of trees that we'd like to keep standing!n:msp_w00t: :msp_tongue: :help:

Like stated in an earlier post, I'd like to see more guys helping each other out.

You you win I'll help pay shipping to you......who else is up for that?

I'll have a crack at that..... I take refugees from the Emu Legs shop.........not that I need another small saw, surely? :msp_tongue:

Derbyguy - you may want to either edit your first post to add in all the later stuff, or consolidate everything into a post later on......

Edit: Donation made....

Last edited:
Thanks Deep South. I haven't been able to reedit the op but I will do a consolidated post closer to the end. I have set an end date that is posted I believe but I do know I'm going to change it to after Easter so I can set up a video raffle drawing thanks for the feed back. :msp_biggrin:

Back