Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
End date edit

Sorry everyone I miss spoke yesterday on the end date. It is actually tonight at midnight that the donation page ends. Please accept my apology for the incorrect information. Lets see if we can all come together today to boost the numbers.

Count me in-

Haven't been to AS for awhile, just ran across this-don't have time to read all 11 pages for details. Can I use PayPal to send a donation? Gotta go to town now, will check back before 10PM MDT tonite.

Duh-

Just found the wepay link in the last palace ***I*** would ever think to look...on page 1...old age is a curse...but I guess it beats the alternative-

drawing's not till 4/6 Josh.

Could you draw him a pic?

I've got this one......probably won't help.

IMG_0079_zps5832dd64.jpg

Tomorrow is the big day. I am taking Dan and his family to breakfast in the morning and then we are going to do the drawing right after. I want to thank everyone again for there thoughts and prayers and donations for Dan and his family. Not sure if I can post the total amount raised but you can scold me later. The total donations come to 1680.79. Good luck to everyone tomorrow. And unclemoustache just calm down the raffle will be here soon enough.

Everything is done

The drawing has been complete and will up load the video and results this afternoon once I get home. Just an FYI to josh you were the first name drawin so we decided to redraw.

Just kidding but you did win

The drawing has been complete and will up load the video and results this afternoon once I get home. Just an FYI to josh you were the first name drawin so we decided to redraw.

So what's the status? Did I win??? :msp_unsure::msp_unsure:

We have a volunteer following up on your prize now.

elephant_dung_catching.jpg

Do we have the results of the drawing?:confused:

Back