Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl Livin

I DON'T EVEN BURN WOOD
Reaction score
Ok AS members we are going to have a raffle for manyhobies. This is my first time doing one so please be patient with me. The raffle will end March 26 at 12am. Tickets will be assigned to each person as the donations come in, in the order they were received.

Manyhobies was injured in a car accident back on Dec. 7 2012 and has been unable to do much physical work. The van he was driving was a friend that he was doing repairs on it for. They are out the van but they have been able to stay friends. There also is a gtg Saturday March 2 at 9am to help replenish his wood supply.

As donated prizes come in they will be added to the list in order.

EDIT: SEE BELOW

here is the link to donate and please leave your AS user name so I can keep everything in order.

https://www.wepay.com/donations/manyhobies-accident

EDIT: Here is the updated prize list as of 3/21:

Scooterbum- rebuilt Stihl 034 super

Mastermind- free woods port on a pro saw

Joe B- choice of 16 inch oregon or sandvik bar. 2 will be given away seperately and winner has choice of either bar.

Chadihman- 2 sets of 5 stihl chains up to 28 inch. .325 or 3/8 or .404 winners choice

derbyguy- 2 Fiskars x27 axes. given away seperately

Jacob J- rebuilt Husky 350

Naked arborist- free mild woods port or new Mac 35cc saw. winners choice.

Winners will be contacted after the drawing with what they have one and will have to contact the member who donated the prize. Be sure to send your shipping address so the prize can be sent to you.

The end date of the drawing has been extended to April 3rd at 12am. Drawing will be held April 6th at 10 am at the home of manyhobies. His daughter will be drawing the tickets. Thank you to all that have helped manyhobies with his recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every 10 dollars donated gets a ticket in the raffle. Also looking for more raffle items. The 034 super current owner is going to talk to someone to see if they will give it a port job if so desired. I just read some more of how other injured members have be helped out in there raffles. Lets see if this one can equal those with your donations.

Almost 3 hours in and 100 views and very little response. Come on AS let's get this going. It has been done in the past with great response.

If I were working or had any cash I'd be more than happy to help. Sadly enough all I can offer is my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Hello, anyone here? $10 gets a ticket. I'll work up something for the raffle. Just bare with me. I'm only a week post op so I'm walking slow and cant bend over yet. My wife is my laborer

Thanks chad. Can't believe how slow this is starting out.

Eh, give it a little bit it will come alive. Very liked member going to a good cause. I have some things I will try and get posted up today as well.
Give me a few minutes and I will get in on the raffle as well. Kudos to you for starting a raffle, I really wish I could make it up to the GTG, I would be very humbled to be able to help and meet some new faces.

Back