Raffle to help fellow AS member manyhobies

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guy's, I received my Mastermind woods ported 346XP, and holy mother of pearl!! What a professional, outstanding job by Randy. That saw is a screamer. Believe me when I say that a Mastermind woods ported saw is something special. Couldn't be happier with the results. I never win raffles as a rule, but man did I hit the jack pot this time. Thank you derbyguy for thinking of your friend and going out of your way to help him. Thank you Randy for the generous donation and the incredible woods port. Dan you hang in there and get well soon.

Hooked another one......... :msp_biggrin:

Thought I'd report in on how I'm doing. I'm getting stronger and can do more and more. I still have to be the one planning my movements. My little girl was holding my hand and pulling me which didn't feel very good.

Congratulations again to the winners and thank you so much to everyone who joined in this raffle to give us a helping hand. derbyguy, thank you for all of your work keeping track of tickets and all of that gobbledygook (technical word).

You just get better man, thats what we want to see. and no more ice skating with vans!

You just get better man, thats what we want to see. and no more ice skating with vans!

Yeah what he said. I work in a body shop. Nothing worse than seeing blood inside the vehicles sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using My Fingers

Hey guy's, I received my Mastermind woods ported 346XP, and holy mother of pearl!! What a professional, outstanding job by Randy. That saw is a screamer. Believe me when I say that a Mastermind woods ported saw is something special. Couldn't be happier with the results. I never win raffles as a rule, but man did I hit the jack pot this time. Thank you derbyguy for thinking of your friend and going out of your way to help him. Thank you Randy for the generous donation and the incredible woods port. Dan you hang in there and get well soon.

Rules must be followed here on AS. Pictures or it never happened.

Rules must be followed here on AS. Pictures or it never happened.

Yeah what he said. Man what's up. Video would be even better. C'mon man! Sup?! LOL

I just want to droll at it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using My Fingers

Well I ain't tearin' that masterminded saw apart to show you the woods port, as much as I would like everyone to see it. :msp_biggrin: Besides Randy might not take to kindly to me messin' with his work. Might void my " warranty. I will clean it up and send a pic just as soon as I can drive (30 miles ) to my neighbors and borrow his polaroid. Coarse we ain't seen each other for a couple of months so we will have to pull a cork and be sociable for a spell. Might git back by Sunday- hafta drive another 25 miles to the picture takin' store to send it away to be developed- yup might be able to post it bout September- just before harvest time.:D

Well I ain't tearin' that masterminded saw apart to show you the woods port, as much as I would like everyone to see it. :msp_biggrin: Besides Randy might not take to kindly to me messin' with his work. Might void my " warranty. I will clean it up and send a pic just as soon as I can drive (30 miles ) to my neighbors and borrow his polaroid. Coarse we ain't seen each other for a couple of months so we will have to pull a cork and be sociable for a spell. Might git back by Sunday- hafta drive another 25 miles to the picture takin' store to send it away to be developed- yup might be able to post it bout September- just before harvest time.:D

Maybe randy has a picture of it he can post for us

Okay so after breaking the rewind reel and starter pawl with my massive strength a few parts later I've got it all fixed up. Here's the video of it. Hoping to cut wood with it this weekend or at least some cookies tomorrow night to blow of steam for the end of the month.

Thanks again Scoot! Do you have it tuned for 40:1 or 50:1?

[youtube]wW1H-hsihNY[/youtube]

Back