RAL number for Husqvarna orange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeoffM

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi everybody.I hope someone can help me. I need the RAL number for Husqvarna orange as I mean to rebuild my 357 xpg in the near future and would like to get the paintwork redone as new. Thanks in advance.
Geoff.

:cheers:

You might need to define RAL for those of us that do not know what you are referring to. I have a Husqvarna part number, but no idea what a RAL is!

You might need to define RAL for those of us that do not know what you are referring to. I have a Husqvarna part number, but no idea what a RAL is!

Sorry. RAL is the colour matching system used in Europe. Every colour here has an RAL number, but if anybody has another colour code number I could probably cross reference it.
Geoff.
:blob2:

can you use a BASF RM Diamont number?

I would be happy with any number. At least then I would have somewhere to start from. My Husqvarna dealer says that he can't tell me a number, so yeah anything might help, even a Husqvarna part number.
Geoff.
:chainsawguy:

RAL is a european paint code.

The Husqvarna color seems to be a scandinavian one : NCS 1773468R

I don't think there's an matching color code in the RAL system, but I would like to know also. Since Husky plastic color fades fast anyway, it's worth a try with standard RAL colors.

I was with the Husky dealer today and he had a spray can available with original husky paint. It's indeed available on special order.
Price tag was 13,6 euro/can....pretty expensive.

Thanks everybody. Now I have got a few numbers I will be able look into it. I will keep you posted on my progress, if any. You are right Roland when you say that it would be very useful to be able to use an RAL alternative and yes Husqvarna plastic does bleach out quite quickly.

Geoff.

:cheers:

attachment.php

i use rust-oleum orange from home depot, forgot the number. closest i could find locally. the dealer even used it on their mower decks.

The RAL color number i used on my Stihl 064 saw is 2004 . I got the Du-pont company to send me the color chart ,then i just found the best color match my self.

stihl-orange017.jpg

Latest posts

Back