Rate my companies shaping job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pollarded tree is a living art form on roots. Much like topiary shaped trees to resemble animals or other neat figures to resemble art forms.

When we visited Disney world down in Florida they had some Shingle Oaks lining the entrance to one of the exhibitions . They weren't topped or pruned so to speak but they were sheared to form a specific uniform geometric shape . As a tree guy I couldn't help but admire those trees and just thought it so cool .

A pollarded tree is a living art form on roots. Much like topiary shaped trees to resemble animals or other neat figures to resemble art forms.

When we visited Disney world down in Florida they had some Shingle Oaks lining the entrance to one of the exhibitions . They weren't topped or pruned so to speak but they were sheared to form a specific uniform geometric shape . As a tree guy I couldn't help but admire those trees and just thought it so cool .
Yes I agree, completely different from Mature Hardwoods as I’m sure you know.

This post was a joke I knew the sorts of reactions that would come just wanted a good laugh the sad part is the company owner is a certified arborist and should know and do better but I think its just about the money for him think I should send him a link to this thread lol anyway thank you all

You in another thread are begging for low cost tree climbing equipment.

Don't you want to learn a little bit about trees?

Arborist on this forum offer educational information for free. You should take advantage or it.

I bet you don't know squat about trees.

The tree shown is butchered and earns an F.

That's what I said you dumb skipper... No wonder u don't have friends....show them your jugs..gtfoh w that shiz

Back