ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Really shocked why a fellow work was fired a month ago!

Discussion in 'Off the Topic Forum' started by PA. Woodsman, Aug 31, 2019.

1. PA. Woodsman

PA. Woodsman Addicted to ArboristSite

About a month ago at work I had a guy come up to me and asked "did anyone talk to you yet?" and I said " about what?", he paused and said two guys names who worked there "are no longer with the company" which floored me and when I asked what happened he said "I'm not at liberty to say". Well of course the rumor mill opened up shop and people thought they were stealing or had workers working on their personal homes or whatnot but the one guy I knew was lazy, I would have people email me asking for things that was his job to do but they said "he doesn't send them, he doesn't answer his phone, we know you'd help if you could" so I thought he was just lazy and the owner had had enough. Well, the other day one of the women who likes to blab comes up to me and says she has the scoop on why he was fired, and after hearing this and then talking to a few other women this guy who was a quiet guy, probably the last one you'd think of doing this would go talk to some of the women at their desks when they were alone and would have his zipper down and have no underwear on! He did it 3 times to this one woman and also would lay his phone down with **** pictures on by them, one woman I heard he was doing this and more to for over a year but she didn't report it!!! He also would hand them papers that they needed and he would have notes in there with "suggestive" things he would have liked to do to them, and he showed a woman in her 70's a picture of himself nude on his work computer, the stupid ass used his work computer for this smut and asked her "do you want to see a picture of my cats?" so she went in and he showed her a picture of a cat, then she said a lot of numbers came up on the screen and he typed something in and his nude picture came up!! She pointed to a picture on the wall and said "are those your kids?" and he said they were his grand kids, he is in his early 60's and she walked out and the next day reported it and reports were drawn up and the owner of the company talked to her and said he would be fired that day, he was told to stay in his office and get all of the papers together that the owner would need to figure out what to do for his job and that she could go home if she felt uncomfortable but she stayed, and I do remember that day he stayed in his office and when I was in there later in the day do remember him shuffling folders and papers around and he was pretty quiet when I tried to talk to him.

This guy has a very nice wife, nice lady and a couple of daughters and grand kids, but he obviously also has a very demented mental problem. If this woman hadn't reported it who knows how long it would've gone on and what more he would've done; the scary thing is he doing this other places, maybe to kids? Very very sick minded and he needs mental help no question.

I guess you never know about someone, it's like the guy who flips out and ax murders 6 people and when they interview his neighbors they say "we are shocked, he was always so polite, quiet, kept to himself".

svk and sixonetonoffun like this.
  2. ktmtigger

ktmtigger ArboristSite Operative

The quiet ones are usually the ones to worry about

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

3. Capitalist

Capitalist ArboristSite Guru

Just my opinion but the guy sounds bored and horny. Probably hitting on them and doesn't know how.

PA. Woodsman likes this.
  4. cuinrearview

cuinrearview Red saw lover

So what did the other guy do? Did I miss it?

PA. Woodsman and Capitalist like this.
  5. Capitalist

Capitalist ArboristSite Guru

He was lazy

svk, backhoelover and PA. Woodsman like this.
  6. cuinrearview

cuinrearview Red saw lover

I thought he was lazy and the deviant.

PA. Woodsman likes this.
  7. full chizel

full chizel ArboristSite Guru

I’m not really shocked by anything anybody does anymore these days

8. PA. Woodsman

HA HA! The other guy we didn't really know what happened to him, he and the owner were very tight, this guy actually was a pro football player back in the 80's, nice guy, but rumor has it that he was not doing his work and bad mouthing the owner so of course that didn't fly. But we're not 100% sure, maybe one day it'll come out too?!

cuinrearview likes this.
  9. PA. Woodsman

Who knows? His wife was very attractive but who knows what his home life was like?

10. Haironyourchest

Haironyourchest ArboristSite Operative

Maybe he did the commando + open zipper thing once by accident and he scored? Been trying it ever since. Without success, evidently.

PA. Woodsman likes this.
  11. Haironyourchest

Haironyourchest ArboristSite Operative

Brings to mind a certain pervert I used to know...There was a guy in my area who was really insecure about his length and girth. Really, really insecure. He used to ask men and boys - quite earnestly - if they would let him measure their units, so his could compare and figure out where he was at, kind of thing. This was long before the internet, obviously. Tales of this guy and his measuring tape were numerous. He fell foul of the law several times. Allegedly pulled a kid off her bike once. I hitched a lift with him once as a teenager and he really freaked me out, and not just because he was stinking drunk at the wheel. He passed away years ago...

PA. Woodsman likes this.
  12. aokpops

aokpops Addicted to ArboristSite

There use to be in about all cultures a thing called vision quest . About all the puberty age or a little older people would do this . There is a lot we lost just throw a pill at a problem. Might not work ! What this had to do with someone getting fired ?Do dumb stuff when young . When you get older you won't get caught .

PA. Woodsman likes this.
  13. Big Red Oaks 4 me

Big Red Oaks 4 me Fun with flying wood chips

Can’t fix stupid, but it can be fired.

Hinerman and PA. Woodsman like this.
  14. unclemoustache

unclemoustache My 'stache is bigger than yours.

Strange. I wonder what make a person go down that path? No doubt p.orn addiction is a big part of it.

PA. Woodsman likes this.
  15. John Lyngdal

John Lyngdal ArboristSite Operative

I worked in a semiconductor research lab, I was in the material analysis group and other process engineers would book time with me to evaluate their samples.
    After "Dan" missed his session, I called to see what was up. Jail was what was up. It seems that "Dan" was having sex with his 16 y/o daughter on an extended and regular basis.
    After he started turning his attention to his even younger daughter, the 16 y/o called the authorities.
    All in all he seemed like a reasonable guy, until this came to light.
    The guy was a monster and it just goes to show that appearances can be clearly deceiving.

sixonetonoffun and PA. Woodsman like this.
  16. stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado God of ArboristSite

Seeds of past karma:buried tendencies

PA. Woodsman likes this.
  17. PA. Woodsman

I just find it so strange that he used his work computer for this stuff and that he would show pictures of himself on it to a woman in her early 70's who he HAD to have known would have told on him? The other women were younger, and supposedly he had been doing strange things like this to the one who years ago had a mental breakdown for about a year! She never said anything until this older woman reported it, and of course so many of them say to each other "why didn't you report it?!" but I can see that might not be easy, you feel like you did something wrong I guess, almost like a rape victim perhaps. This woman who was fragile mentally told the woman who did report it that she was going to try to fix it on her own, but we know that wouldn't have happened. But for him to show a woman that he knew wouldn't take his **** is just strange, who knows maybe in some weird way he wanted to get caught and be forced to get help? I don't know, but I wish that I had known about it, he and I would've had a very serious one on one talk about it, he and I would talk sports and gardening and things but there always seemed to be a weird vibe about him, now I know why!

18. sixonetonoffun

sixonetonoffun Addicted to ArboristSite

Mental illness. Sexual deviates are some of the worst. Guy my dad went to school with commited suicide a few years ago. Turned out he was being investigated for messing with his granddaughters. Was a stand up guy as far any of us knew.

Families seem to prefer hiding these truths rather than have to put the spotlight on them.

stihlaficionado and PA. Woodsman like this.
  19. svk

svk A little bit of everything

You never know about people. Even ones you've known for a while.

20. svk

svk A little bit of everything