Really...WTF!?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do?

• Total voters
Where'd ya' get that fancy seat cushion?? :D
LOL! Don't remember for sure. That was an older "file" photo. It got a new one last fall - from the "Man's Mall" - Mills Fleet Farm for those of you unlucky enough not to have one near ya. It's what Tractor Supply could be if they weren't so busy trying to be yuppies. You can buy all sorts of stuff there, from tractor parts to guns, candy to boats, wood stoves to military surplus, homeowner Huskies to truck tires, pretty much everything a hillbilly wants except beer.

Kiwi - on big stuff I split off 4-6" wide slabs then stack the slabs back on top of each other to speed up the process. Smaller stuff gets split 2 at a time.

Is that a joke??
Three things...
  1. The people I'm sendin' your way have no desire to work.
  2. How could you possibly know what sort'a work would be too hard for most people??
  3. The last part of your statement shows exactly what you think of people on this forum.
You really do think you're better, don't ya'??
Friggin' unbelievable‼
:clap::clap::clap:

Slowp reminds me of that nice lonely little old lady in a nursing home that you make the mistake of saying hi to, and asking how she is doing while you are there to visit your granny. Then every time you go back to visit your granny she is constantly talking to you, following you around, and telling you the same things over and over, letting you know whats going on in her life and such when you never even cared to hear any of it in the first place. You know she is just harmless and lonely and is probably like that because none of her friends or family will listen to her anymore, but you still feel like dropping a couple extra strength tylenol pills in her tea to knock her out so you can have a peaceful visit with your granny while you are there.
:clap::laughing::laughing::yes:

Just gotta unload this bit of wood and put the Washington or bust banner on the back of the M923. Will fold the troop seats down and throw the tarp on the back. Gonna pick up whitespider first cuz I think he will bring beer and some skynard 8 tracks, svk put down your new chainsaw because you are getting picked up as well. We can pick up fellow members along the way. Put on your big girl panties everyone, it's time for a road trip.

It got a new one last fall - from the "Man's Mall" - Mills Fleet Farm...
:laughing: My little '68 Sears garden tractor got a a new seat last year from the same "Man's Mall"... and the '74 Harley golf car has a pair of boat seats from there also.
Gotta' love that place... from guns, ammo and fishin' gear... to power tools... to you-name-it... I even buy my boots there.
Anything and everything on my Christmas list can be found at Mills :laughing:

You failed to explain that they have no desire to work. Now, did they tell you that or did you just assume it?
Jesus slowp... did you read what I posted??
If they wanted to work they could work here... they were lookin' for place with better welfare benefits‼
The only person makin' assumptions is you.

Now, if you can pack a ladder around--no equipment doing it from tree to tree, set one up over and over and climb up and down up and down up and down with a bag full of apples hanging from your chest, go for it.
Ladders?? Climbing?? A bag full of (in my case, tools and hardware)??
Let's add radios and antennas hangin' from my belt.
What-the-hell do you think I do for a livin'?? Lordy girl, pickin' apples sounds like a damn vacation.

Oh, and as much as I hate to break this to ya'... the problem ain't my lack of self esteem, it's just that yours seems to be a bit inflated.

:laughing: My little '68 Sears garden tractor got a a new seat last year from the same "Man's Mall"... and the '74 Harley golf car has a pair of boat seats from there also.
Gotta' love that place... from guns, ammo and fishin' gear... to power tools... to you-name-it... I even buy my boots there.
Anything and everything on my Christmas list can be found at Mills :laughing:
spidy! you sound just like a commercial, selling your talent to fleet farm should get you a good discount at the checkout.... lol

spidy! you sound just like a commercial, selling your talent to fleet farm should get you a good discount
Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction...

Just a few miles from our family lake home, the (Stewart) Mills Company started out in Brainerd, MN in the early 1920s as a car dealer (Chevrolet), then adding a bulk oil distributing company, and in the early 1930 opened a Ford dealership in Brainerd. After WWII the Mills Company started Standard Parts Company (which eventually became NAPA Auto Parts)... and in the 1950s opened the first "fleet" store in Brainerd.

Dad started in the car business during the early 1970's, and as a result of that circumstance I met ol' man Mills a couple times... and I've met other Mills family members also (they still have the car dealership(s) in Brainerd).
We're not "old family friends" or any such... but Dad is on a first name basis with (some of) them (he uses the dealership service department when up at the lake home).

That don't get us no damn discount at the "Man's Mall" though :rare2:

You do realize that every time you make a "move here" comment you are going to be heckled by members of this site? Unless you like getting grief perhaps try taking a different angle......
Heck no, this little harem MsP is cultivating is doing quite nicely as it is thanks.

Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction...

Just a few miles from our family lake home, the (Stewart) Mills Company started out in Brainerd, MN in the early 1920s as a car dealer (Chevrolet), then adding a bulk oil distributing company, and in the early 1930 opened a Ford dealership in Brainerd. After WWII the Mills Company started Standard Parts Company (which eventually became NAPA Auto Parts)... and in the 1950s opened the first "fleet" store in Brainerd.

Dad started in the car business during the early 1970's, and as a result of that circumstance I met ol' man Mills a couple times... and I've met other Mills family members also (they still have the car dealership(s) in Brainerd).
We're not "old family friends" or any such... but Dad is on a first name basis with (some of) them (he uses the dealership service department when up at the lake home).

That don't get us no damn discount at the "Man's Mall" though :rare2:
SAME AS MY DAD, HE HAD A SMLL TRUCKING BUSINESS HERE IN BRAINDEAD FOR YEARS ! BUYING FROM MILLS WHEN THEY WERE ON STH 6TH STREEK ...... DANGed fingers? lol

SAME AS MY DAD, HE HAD A SMLL TRUCKING BUSINESS HERE IN BRAINDEAD FOR YEARS ! BUYING FROM MILLS WHEN THEY WERE ON STH 6TH STREEK ...... DANGed fingers? lol
Similar story as the Link family. They started off with one business and now they have boat dealerships, multiple car dealerships, and a couple of jerky companies.

Latest posts

Back