Recommendation for Vise

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot I had this. Wilton power arm jr. these were pretty popular on the site a few years ago. I made the bracket out of erector set angle iron to fit bar studs of multiple saws. Still haven’t bolted it to my pexto bench E95287B6-F563-4971-9802-DC2CF1FAB555.jpeg54D83881-15D6-4E5C-B13E-95ACC6457552.jpeg

You should have seen the other stuff he had. He didn’t have room to keep everything and I didn’t have room to buy more. I got a Wilton from the scrap yard with a good swivel base for that one.
I’ve gotten awesome tools from the scrap yard. Half the guys going there are junkies with trucks that should stay at the yard. They will scrap anything when most of it has value way above its scrap weight. Always on the look at the yard. As long as you ask the guys first. Just scale you out for the weight

I’ve gotten awesome tools from the scrap yard. Half the guys going there are junkies with trucks that should stay at the yard. They will scrap anything when most of it has value way above its scrap weight. Always on the look at the yard. As long as you ask the guys first. Just scale you out for the weight
This might be getting off topic but I found a pedal in a roll off that went to this. I ended up getting everything that goes with this except the inserts for the three jaw and the dies. The main housing was broken but I had it welded. Found the 811A dies a few weeks before and a few months later a nice motor housing. Commercial service to rental companies and big industry produced the good modern tools. I worked on their equipment on rain days and Saturdays so I had free run. The junkies working at the yard didn’t know what anything was and ended up destroying a lot. They close permanently during COVID. All the dopers wouldn’t come back to work with the extra $600 a week so he sold all the equipment but kept the license and is keeping the property for now.

FF17749F-F4E1-44BB-96B3-2D19A64F9B01.jpeg

Back