• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Redmax GZ4000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cambl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Redmax GZ4000 with 18" bar/91 chain, spare bar and chain, and a OEM parts package.

I bought this saw new 3 yeas ago, and it has some hours on it, but has been well taken care of and has been run on Husky XP oil 40:1 since new. Good compression and piston looks great. Muffler has been modified with a hole in the center (see pics) and spark screen is intact. These saws run great with the muffler opened up!

Spare parts are all new OEM and include: muffler, exh gaskets, air filter, clutch, drum, starter pulley, starter spring, bar plates, and bar adj screw.

$200 for everything plus some UPS from Oregon. Please start a conversation if interested.

100_6122.JPG 100_6121.JPG 100_6120.JPG 100_6123.JPG 100_6124.JPG 100_6119.JPG 100_6125.JPG 100_6127.JPG

I have both the craftsman and a nearly new redmax.i really like them.i use the craftsman for a lot of dirty stuff like small stumps,brush etc.the redmax has been mm and base gasket delete.just got to tear back into it because it would run for a minute and just die.i think i may have got the intake gasket backwards and its blocking the impulse hole.
Anyway.this is a good deal somebody ought to grab it.

Back